15~Back To School

A/N: I'm so sorry it's taken this long to update. Honestly I forgot about it. I've been busy with my other Teen Wolf fanfics. Please forgive me and continue reading.

~<•>~

The moons looking down on me, the smooth light is guiding me home. Ive been at JYPE all day, and now I want to get home.

I finally reached the house when I noticed the lights were still on. It's freaking 4 am, why is everyone still up!?

Once I was inside, I put my shoes in the cubby, then put on my slippers. I was wrong, it was only Taehyung up.

Everyone else was in their rooms. Most likely sleeping. Im not that tired, probably because of the 20 coffees I've had today.

"Finally, I thought you weren't coming home." he grinned.

"Sorry, I was training at JYPE." I informed.

He nodded in understanding, then grabbed a bowl of popcorn. I sat next to him and started eating.

The movie was Howls Moving Castle. Its an anime movie but I love it. Spirited Away is the best though.

It wasn't until about 30 minutes into the movie, that I fell asleep. My body was laid down on the couch by Tae, and then a blanket was set over me.

I mumbled a thanks and then got caught in a dream. A peaceful dream about flower picking.

~•~

When I woke up, it was to the door opening and closing. Also multiple footsteps stomping around.

"What room is she in?" A cute voice asked.

"Up stairs to the left, and then to the right. The door with her name on it." Someone answered.

I groaned and sat up.

"Never mind, she's right here." The same voice stated.

My eyes opened and then I noticed Got7 was here. I rubbed my face and tried fixing my hair.

"Stop that. You look fine." Mark smiled.

I sheepishly smiled back, and wrapped myself in a blanket. They all smiled creepily at me.

"What?" I shivered.

"How would you like to be the main girl in our new MV." Youngjae grinned.

"Really!?" I exclaimed and jumped off the couch.

I quickly hugged Youngjae and then Yugyeom. They were the closest to me, and I don't like walking.

"Yep, we start today, go get dressed." Jackson ordered.

I ran upstairs and threw on a white long sleeve button up shirt, a black skirt, knee high white socks, and black ankle boots.

As fast as I got dressed, I put on a little make up, and then put my hair in a braid.

Again, I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat in the car. They all looked at me and then started smiling.

"Let's go." Mark put his arm over my shoulder.

I heard JB grunt as he did. This was going to get on my nerves sooner or later.

~•~

They are just starting to get the moves down for StopStop it, so this MV is called "A".

I'm supposed to be a Noona, when basically all of them besides two, are my Oppas.

"Okay, so, you need to put this work uniform on, and look pretty. Don't mind them doing what they do. Just wing it." The director stated.

I nodded and followed his instructions. They came into the "BurGer" and started gaping at me.

I gave the "customer" their food, and Mark looked at me with his arm around Jr.

After that, they threw (Youngjae or Yugyeom) to the front, where he started dancing and I was behind the counter.

~Watch the video in YouTube~

It's now 11:15 and JYP said we should get to school. This is the first time I'm going to school since being a trainee.

I'm afraid of what's going to happen. My friends are probably mad that I haven't called or anything.

It seems that I'm forgetting them, but I'm not. I've been busy and haven't been able to call. Plus, amber and Henry would understand, they are working at SME.

We piled out of the van and found girls and a few boys surrounding the van outside.

I made my way through, before I could get caught in the mess. Time to find my friends.

The hallways were the same, as was the lay out. I found my way to my 4th period class.

It was math, and Amber was in that class. The moment I walked in, everyone went silent.

"Don't mind me." I mumbled and sat down.

A few girls glared along with some boys that smirked. Jackson appeared next to me and sat down.

"Welcome back Ms.Song." Mrs.Beal groaned.

She and I don't get along that well. Even before I became an idol we butted heads.

I had P.E after lunch, and I was excited. That's the class I have with Amber and got7.

The moment I sat at my friends table they stopped talking. Here comes the argument.

"Hey guys, before you say anything, I've been really busy and haven't been able to call or text. I probably could've but I was always tired when I had a break so I chose to sleep" I said in one breath.

They all began laughing their heads off.

"What?" I asked.

"We don't care, we've been having the time of our lives, I got into SME, along with Krystal, and Henry, and Eric got into a different agency, then Kevin got into U-Kiss." Amber explained.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you all. I guess the wallflowers are going to be rock stars." I laughed and bit into my sushi. "The last time I saw you and and Henry was at the mall. I'm happy I got to see you."

~•~

I changed into some shorts and a white shirt then shoved on my sneakers. After I put my hair in a ponytail, and walked into the gym.

"Start stretching while I go talk to the principle." Mr.Lee instructed.

I walked over to Mark and sat next to him. He was stretching, and I joined. My arms stretched down and pulled on my toes.

"How's coming back to school?" He asked.

"Umm....probably not as fun as it is for you." I groaned. "people aren't very acceptive of the new JYP trainee."

He popped out his bottom lip and apologized. I reassured him and then Mr.Lee came back.

"Get into groups of four and get a team captain." he stated.

I looked over and saw Jr,Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom were partners, and I saw Jb and Mark looking around.

Then I saw Amber and Henry looking around. On instinct I went towards them and saw two girls with Mark and Jb.

I didn't mind, I had my two best friends. They were always there for me, so was Got7 but these two know me the best.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Comment and Vote!!!! Again, I'm sorry this took so long, as a thanks, I made a long chapter.

Sorry, I'll start working on the next chapter now.