7| Much Ado About Nothing

Meanwhile Bucky, along with Michelle were having time of their lives and it seemed that Hans was telling the truth. This was one hell of a ball.

After they left the balcony, both of them decided to stay together. Figthing side by side was more pleasant with a companion. From time to time Bucky eyed Michelle suspiciously, he still couldn't shake of the feeling of familiarness when he looked at her. I had definitely seen her somewhere. Those eyes, those movement it all felt too familiar.

"You are a good shooter, as expected from Winter Soldier!" Michelle had just noticed their enemy, trying to sneak up on Bucky, "Mr. Barnes on your LEft!" She shouted through the bangs of gun.

"You know~, after saving someone's life, there is no need to be so formal."

Mafia men were falling to the ground like pears with darts in their bodies. Michelle looked at Bucky, if he was really serious while stating this.

"Knowing this fucked up system I will end up in preventive detention after this ends... Also you are nearly as old as my grandpa, I'm only trying to be polite," now was Bucky's time to be offended. Young chick calling him an old man was too much.

Michelle on the other hand had to play her role, meaning her role was a spy at the moment. To lie and to match her false identity, which was at the meantime Michelle Santiago. Big city girl, who had a basic childhood, but loved to take photos, who goes to the party at the neighbours, that's who she was.

"You know nothing about this world, when you are referring to me as a grandfather," Michelle rolled her eyes at his grumpiness. Only if he knew... The guards were already taken care of and the passage to the ballroom entrance was clear. Michelle caught Bucky's questioning gaze and held it. Once again those colours, blue and brown, mixing. They were having a moment, silent conversation between two individuals trying to understand each other.

"Buck!" Shouted the voice of Captain America from the other end of hallway. Bucky didn't turned yet, still maintaining the eye contact. "BUCK!" The urgency was heard in Sam's voice, Michelle picked on it and looked his way, noticing the mafia man with a knife. It was the one she warned Bucky about. Michelle was out of an ammunition, which meant out of options. No killing does not mean no hurting... With a precise accuracy she threw one of her knives and hit his shoulder.

His mouth left an agonising shout, which Michelle used and closed the distance between her opponent and kicked his head, what followed by him falling to unconsciousness. She flipped her hair and made yet another eye contact with Bucky.

"I would advise you to finish them, before you look away. You know...It might get you killed," she flirted as she stepped closer to Bucky.

Bucky just gulped, because he surely would be dead man if he ever pissed this woman of. But damn, that look in the eyes was mesmerising, so fucking mesmerising, that he could get so lost in them.

As she passed, he once again started to do his favourite activity, stare. He watched her walk up to the door and listen for a moment. They made a lot of commotion, so they lost the element of surprise.

"Man, I'm shouting at you and you keep igno-," Sam stopped the moment he noticed Michelle, "Oh, boy~. Yeah, I forgive you."

"Don't just stand there! Please come in!" Shouted the voice from the other side of the door.

Beep, beep, beep•

Michelle received a signal from a device she gave the young prince. "Shit," she cursed, in all this madness she had nearly forgotten about young prince's whereabouts. Shit, shit, shiiit!