I bend on my knees, kiss her forehead, and stand up.

"Bellissima, I have to leave; I will be back soon." She looks at me, and her eyes fall on my clothes.

"Okey." Her voice is small.

I step close and kiss her on the cheek close to her mouth. Only God knows how much I want to kiss her lips, but first, there should be no secrets between us.

With that, I said my goodbye and stepped out of my house, but before I left, I told the head of security that no one should step into the mansion without my permission, not even the guard's, and gave a day off to all the male staff who work inside the mansion.

Bellissima was only wearing my shirt, and no man is allowed to see my women like that but me.

I get in the car and order my driver to drive to the warehouse.

When I arrived, the guard outside the wearhouse came to open the door, and I stepped out. He bowed down a little, and I walked inside and went straight to the basement, where the fucker is held.

With every step that I take my mood become darker and darker.

Gone the man from before and replaced it with the monster, and it wants blood-blood of the person who is dare to touch what is mine.

Everyone notices my dark mood and gets out of my way, some of them bows out of respect when I walk by them.

Marcuse comes with another man toward me, and they both start walking behind me.

"Boss, he is down there; he had quite a mouth on him and couldn't shut up for even a few moments." Marcus said.

"Hmmm, well then, it looks like I will have to make him shut his mouth." I said that and walked down the stairs.

When I enter the basement, I see that fucker tied in a chair.

His eyes were black and blue. His mouths were cut, and his shirt was bloody.

When I saw his condition, I chuckled and stood in front of him.

"I hope they are not lacking in your torture." I said.

He looked at me; his eyes were full of anger and hate.

''Who are you and why are you doing that with me?'' He spit out with hate.

''Because you dare touch someone that doesn't belong to you, and you have no idea what kind of wrath you have brought upon yourself when you dare lay your hands on what is mine. You were dead the moment you had dirty thoughts about her and you dare put your dirty hand on her. The last and worst mistake of your life.''

He looked at me with horror; his face became white, and he shook his head.

''I don't know what you are talking about?''

''Tak tak tak, I think you known exactly what I am talking about.'' I removed my suit jacket and gave it to Marcus before rolling my sleeves up.

''So, You like to spiked women drunks.'' A look of realization came to his face.

''All of this for that bitch.''