Warnings

Hello, lovelies! To start with, my name is ShatteredInnocenz and this is my first book. English is not my first language but I am fluent in it so you shouldn't be finding any grammar mistakes in my work. 

I have a different way of writing, meaning that I have difficulty expressing myself in few words. I write long and a lot to explain simple things. So, I apologise for that if any of you don't like that.

I've always been intrigued by writing. Reading is something that I've always done but writing is very new for me. I've always had stupid and crazy ideas and this is the least crazy one that I am penning down. After this, I'll probably keep writing. 

Updates are really quick in the start because I was on vacation when I got motivated to write. But now my university is back on and I have time only at nights (sometimes) and on weekends (after studying and assignments) to work on this. So apologise for any slow updates that might occur.

Additionally, this is all my original work and it belongs to me 100%. I would not appreciate any plagiarising or copying of my ideas and works. Please, do not do such a thing to yourself or me.

Before you start reading, I would like to warn you guys of the following:

1. There is age gap. Imani is 22 and Zaviyaar is 30, if this is not someone's cup of tea, you can stop right here and not offend yourself.

2. There is size difference as well, but I'm pretty sure most people love that. Imani is way shorter in height. She 5 feet 2 inches and Zaviyaar 6 feet 3 inches.

3. Zaviyaar will be CONTROLLING. I repeat, he will be controlling. Trigger warning.

4. Imani is sensitive but sensible. So if you guys want someone strong and immediate reply kinda then she isn't her. She's smart but she also has emotions that get the best of her at times. 

5. This is a big one but, trigger warning for r*pe. There will not be any details so rest assured but still, this is a triggering topic. And ALSO, Zaviyaar might be obsessed and controlling BUT HE ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL PROTECT IMANI! 

6. There will be morally grey areas. No one is black and white character here. Everyone will make mistakes and everyone learns as time goes by. There is no one completely good or bad, never forget that.

This is all for now, I'll keep adding warnings as I remember them. But for now, these are it. So, do enjoy my book, people. Do vote if you like what I wrote and share with your friends and followers. Share you thoughts and comments with me, let me about what I wrote made you laugh or cry or feel anything at all. 

I'll be looking forward to getting to know your thoughts, guys. Till next time, XOXOXO.