A year after she stopped playing football she fell in love with volleyball and got enrolled into a club in the city.

She still plays volleyball nowadays but her obsession with football and the Liverpool team never stopped.

Maëlys never really had luck with love relationships.

She only was in a relationship twice: the first one only lasted one month and the second guy cheated on her after a year and a half of them dating.

Since then she mostly closes herself off when it comes to boys and she won't show her feelings easily.

She has now been single for over 8 months.

But her current friendships are the best she's ever had.

She absolutely loves her two best friends Amari and Kaya.
They always hang out together.

In June Mason got a call from the Sunderland manager who wanted him to join the first team.

The whole family was truly excited for him and not long after he signed an official contract.

Even though her parents fully support her Maëlys doesn't want them to pay everything for her when she goes to university (which is pretty expensive).

So since the start of the school year she babysat a bunch of times here and there but never found a regular job with steady payment.

Obviously she talked to Mason about it since she told him everything.
And because he always felt the need to take care of his little sister he started looking for jobs for her at his club.

Jobe's backstory (in a way):

Jobe had transferred to Sunderland from Birmingham in June around the same time Mason signed his contract with the club.

He and his dad Mark moved to the city not long after his own signing.

He quickly became good friends with Mason and Abdoullah.

Since the boys had training almost every day and Jobe hadn't finished his education the club hooked him up with lessons in the academy before or after training.

However, his focus was on football a lot and due to some injuries he had to play more games than the manager had originally planned for him.

Those reasons resulted in his grades getting worse.

So his teachers suggested they would get him a tutor from a local public school, since they felt he would have it easier to study with someone his own age.

When he talked to his friends about it Mason immediately knew this could be a good job for his sister.

Mason went to Jobe's teachers and asked the if his sister could tutor Jobe.

They told him they would have to talk to her school first but assured him he could already inform to his sister about the possibility and that there would usually be a certain payment as well.

Main characters: