~The Coming Back~

Y/N POV

I was currently in London in my rented apartment with my bestie Rose. We used to share a room which we rented for our study in London. Rose was more like a family to me rather than a friend.
She was the only person I ever trusted after my mom and dad.

I was in London away from my parents for study. At least that was a part of reason which I used to tell to everyone about me leaving my house and my country and even my family. Only I and Rose knew about the real reason for which we were here in London.

I consider Rose as my family because she left her family and country just because she wanted to be with me wherever I go and wanted to be with me. She also knew the reason for my departure so she was more conscious regarding me and she decided to never leave my side.
Honestly she was the one and only friend in my life with whom I can share my problems with. She actually left her family for me when she got to know that I was moving to London for my further studying.
Only FAMILY does such kind of things for you right?? That's why I considered her as my family and told everything that has been bothering me from starting.

Seeing my personality everyone would think that I am an arrogant person who never took the initiative to start a talk with someone. Because of this there was many back bitching about me in the university but there was a person who always used to protect me from those. Yes it was Rose.
She was a strong girl unlike me from the very starting and she used to know how to fight others and protect herself and her loved ones. Sometimes I thought that why I cannot protect myself?? But then I shrugged that thought off from my mind thinking that I am not capable of it.

Whenever I used to say these things to Rose  that I am weak, she used to scold me a lot that I should not think like that and later made me understand that how much it is important for a girl to take a stand for herself. A part of me understood her talks and worry about me but I just couldn't mutter up the courage to do anything whenever someone used to do something wrong with me or bully me. Rose was the one who used to protect me against this shits.

It was another day in our London university when we were in our class attending the maths lecture. And I was basically sleeping in the class with my eyes open because I literally hated Mathematics. I don't know why every thing of maths used to pass up my brain without hitting it.

The class ended and I was very happy because of it. I was talking with Rose and then a guy of our class came to call her saying that the teachers are calling for her.

She told me to wait in the classroom itself for her and I nodded as I didn't had anyone except for her to whom I can talk to and saying that she left for the staff room.

I was sitting in the class when my phone started ringing and looked at my phone to see the ID of my mother flashing through the screen. I picked up the call and I don't know why but I started walking towards the Canteen while talking with her on the phone. If only I could have stopped myself from going inside the canteen then everything would have been great for me but I had the habit of getting myself into trouble and I continued that legacy by stepping into canteen.

I was talking with her and she was asking me about my and Rose's health, Study but then suddenly I bumped into someone and I looked up to see that it was Pihu the daughter of the chairman of this university. She was a beautiful girl who just radiates power by her presence. I quickly bowed down to apologize to her even though I knew that it wasn't my fault and that she bumped into me on her own will.

She was the girl who hated me the most in this world. Sorry I think that she was the second one who hated me the most in this world and I didn't even knew the reason behind her hatred for me. She would always make others bully me and I was literally afraid about her tactics that she was going to throw towards me this time.

I again apologised to her but she started screaming and making a fuss about it.
' HEY! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BUMP INTO ME AND GO AWAY JUST BY SAYING A MERE SORRY.' I stood there with my eyes down as all the eyes were on us and that was the thing that I didn't like even a bit attention! 'I am really sorry I didn't see you coming here' I said but she cut me off ' ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT YOU DIDN'T SEE A GIRL COMING TOWARDS YOU, MY HEIGHT IS BIG ENOUGH TO SEE THAT I EXIST'. ' I am sorry for this but you could have also step aside when you knew that I am not paying attention ' I said not knowing that from where I got this courage to speak. I think Rose's lectures were urging me to take a stand for me when I knew that I am not at fault. ' YOU BIT€' she stated while taking steps toward me and slapped me. A loud thud of a slap filled the canteen and tears started forming in my eyes because of the embarrassment I had to face.

Suddenly a voice appeared from nowhere and I saw Rose walking towards us with her eyes throwing daggers toward Pihu.
Rose pulled me aside and asked me if I was okay. I nodded that I was okay but when she saw the large print of palm on my face she lost it there. She turned around and slapped Pihu back really hard on her face.
Seeing this every student grasped at the scene as someone just slapped the Chairman's daughter that too in front of everyone.

I quickly held Rose from her arm and said,'Are you mad! Why did you slap her'.
'She started it' Rose said while turning towards Pihu and again exclaimed ' I know how to control Bit€hes like her, they also should know the taste of their own medicine.' 'You both will regret it' Pihu said and left. I was very scared about the consequences that we have to face and I was more scared about Rose. But to my surprise she looked cool and composed even in this situation.

Just as I feared we were called to the Chairman's office along with Pihu and the only thing which we heard was that we were ordered to get out of the university and that we were no longer a student in this university.

I was terrified over this but Rose looked happy over it. She literally asked me every day to get back to Seoul, Korea with her but I always shutted her off reminding her about my reason for leaving Korea.

Later, we called our mother to inform us about us getting kicked off from the university and to my surprise they just told us to come back and we decided to get back to Seoul the next day as it was late already.

A part of me was happy for going back to my parents and visiting my Country again but I was also very much terrified thinking about what would I do if I encounter him there.
My biggest fear, my nightmare, the person whom I hated from the bottom of my heart and also I feared him the most.
It was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG!!