Chapter 2

Food or keep kissing?

Aidan let go of me, and I could see he was worried.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked but I shook my head and he went to the door.

I saw how he paid for our pizza's, but I didn't really smile.

"Hey, you're always happy when we eat pizza. What's wrong?" he said as he handed me my box.

"Nothing, I was just being a girl. I didn't know if I wanted to keep on kissing you or get our food." I said and he lightly smiled.

"Babe, I don't think you'll ever have to choose." he said and he gave me a small and gentle kiss.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask something. Have you been texting my dad lately?" I asked and he quickly handed me his phone.

Lee: Just to make one thing clear, no sex with my daughter in Dublin. Don't think I won't look out for my little girl, she means the world to me.
Aidan: I am very careful with her, she will be okay here. She also means the world to me, so I will do as she wishes.
Lee: I may hope you do that! Aidan Turner, if you hurt my little girl with one finger, you're dead!
Aidan: I understand, but I would never hurt her in any way.
Lee: Good to hear.

"I kinda miss him now." I sighed and I started eating pizza.

"Do you wanna move back in with him? I would totally understand, and support that decision." he said and I smiled at him being so caring.

"I'm not planning to ever leave your side, I couldn't survive one day without you now." I said and he smiled at me.

"Same for me, I can't really imagine life without you anymore." he said and I blushed really bad.

"Aah, you're blushing!" Aidan said and he quickly squeezed my cheeks.

I then remembered him saying that before when we had just met, so I gave the same reply as I did then.

"Yes, Kili, I'm blushing. Are you saying elves aren't allowed to blush?!" I exclaimed and he shortly laughed.

"So I'm not the only one who remembers all our conversations." he said making me laugh extremely bad.

We then carried on with watching our series, and eating our pizza.

After dinner we decided to shoot a video, and we were looking for suggestions in the comments.

"Just dance?" I asked but he shook his head.

"Grand theft auto?" he questioned but then I shook my head.

"Five nights at freddy's?" I asked but he shook his head.

"Super smash bros?" he asked and I shook my head followed by a sigh.

"Maybe we can just vlog some stuff tomorrow, then we can now already pack our bags." I said as I stood up and he sighed.

"Can't we just cuddle on the bed or couch, I don't really wanna do anything right now." he said and I slowly grinned.

"Babe, we can just first pack our bags and then cuddle on the couch." I said as I pulled him up and he had his funny devilish grin on his face.

He put his hands on my waist, and he smiled at me.

"When are we gonna tell Lee we slept together, I think he has the right to know. You're his only daughter, he wants to know what's going on with your life." Aidan said and I sighed, he says this every now and then and I always reply the same.

"After the premiere of the last movie, it's okay." I said and I let go of him and walked off.

"Babe, I know you don't want to tell him. C'mon, I want him to know!" he said as he came walking after me, but I shrugged.

I walked into our bedroom, and I started packing my bags.

"Babe, please, let me text it to him after the premiere. Or do you want me to tell him personally?" he said and I immediately turned all my attention to him.

"Aidan freaking Turner, don't you even dare tell him while he can walk up to me and punish me for it!" I exclaimed and he sighed.

"I'm gonna tell him at the premiere." he said as he walked away.

"What?! Why?!" I yelled and he turned back to me.

"If I had a daughter I would like to know who she would be sleeping with!" he yelled back, and I felt kinda intimidated by his big form and booming voice.

A few tears formed in my eyes, I hate it when we yell, it always makes both of us sad.

"I'm sorry, I shouldnt've yelled. Sorry, baby." he said and he suddenly hugged me tight.

"You're right though, if I had a daughter I would also like to know who she would be sleeping with. But can you tell it after I leave, I don't wanna be part of that." I said into his shoulder and I could feel his head nod.

"Of course, have you texted Adam yet about your dress for the premiere?" he asked but I shook my head as I grabbed my phone.

Skyla: Heyyy.
Skyla: Can you do something for me?
Adam: Sure, what's up?
Skyla: I need a dress for the premiere, and I was wondering if you could buy one for me. I will pay you back, I promise.
Adam: Of course, what kind of dress.
Skyla: *picture*
Skyla: Something like that.
Adam: Okay, I'll be on my way.
Skyla: Thank you so much, you're the best.
Adam: No problem.

"Adam's getting me my dress." I said and I looked upto Aidan who was waiting.

"Yes! Now I don't need to go shopping anymore!" he exclaimed and I just put both my hands in my sides.

"Don't you like shopping with me?" I asked as we walked into our bedroom.

"I like it, but you always have the need to buy literally everything." he said as he grabbed his suitcase and laid it down on the bed.

"I'm not that bad, watching literally anything with you sucks too. You always feel the need to kiss me every minute, I really love you, but that's a bit too much." I said and he smiled slightly.

"Okay, I know my kissing can be annoying, but you can't say you don't like my kisses." he said and we both started packing our bags.

"I love you though." I quickly said and I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Love you too." he replied making me smile again.

We spent one whole hour on packing our bags, and immediately after that we already went to bed, exhausted.