ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀꜱ??

Author pov-

That same evening, Yn worked sadly cause Jungkook began to ignore her. She called him many times but he is not responding... She began to feel even more guilty until——

?? - Bill please... (A customer placed ramyeon cup and two tin beers.... Yn scanned and about to ask card it cast but her mouth went open seeing Jungkook)

Yn - Sunbaenim???? (She got surprised and was about to talk but)

Jungkook - Bill please (He again said sternly, he came here as a customer not her sunbaenim.... Yn felt sad and hurt being treated like a stranger by Him. She billed and he left... She sighed not knowing what to do)

Author pov -

It's past 9 PM and Yn is still working.... cause Kang Ajhussi delayed due to traffic. So, she is covering for him. Usually, Yn leave around this time after that bitter incident happened in past,but, today she is waiting.... She is sitting with fearful heart cause at late night customer will be little creepy.... cause drunken people will create some chaos. She noticed some drunk guys are coming but they automatically turned away not entering.... Yn got puzzled and went to the door. An instant smile formed on her lips seeing Jungkook haven't left yet. Instead, he is sitting outside in the cold waiting only for her. Yn understood, he is the reason because of which those creepy guys didn't entered. She felt relieved after seeing him and all her fear vanished in a fraction of second..... Even though, he is angry with her... still Jungkook didn't failed to protect her..... it clearly showed that he is madly in love with her. After few minutes, Kang Ajhussi came and Yn got ready to leave.... She came outside and saw him still sitting not minding her)

Yn - Are you waiting for me? (she asked hesitantly)

Jungkook - No I heard, this store is one sale so waiting to buy (he said sarcastically and stood up going to her. Yn pouted) Do you really think, I'll do this free security service for everyone in this cold night? Of course I waited for you (He said, Yn felt guilty)

Yn - You could've come inside

Jungkook - Aren't we strangers? How can I come inside?

Yn - Sunbaenim (she uttered sadly since he is still angry about her words)

Jungkook - It's getting late.... Let's go.... Aren't you cold? (he asked rubbing both hands feeling cold. Yn denied shaking her head) But, I'm cold let's go (with that, he grabbed her hand interlocked his finger with hers while tightly holding it not letting her remove.... He began to walk with her.... Yn was confused by his sudden change but went with him silently)

Author pov -

They both practically walked hand in hand enjoying the night and cold weather while feeling the warmth of each other hands... There was silence between them but it wasn't awkward at all. Then, Jungkook felt her getting nervous when they entered the street and felt her grip tightening. He also held tighter to make her feel safe... Soon, they crossed that street walking on the side road... Yn dorm is getting near but, they both haven't talked anything.... Yn thought to apologise and explain why she spend time with Jung woon and why she helped him yesterday)

Yn - S-sunbaenim..... I'm so—— (her words got choked in her throat hearing him)

Jungkook - ??