ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Meanwhile both Jungkook and Yn walking side by side feeling the cold breeze enjoying the night together...

Jungkook - I didn't expected you'll come (Yn chuckled hearing him)

Yn -It was Han mi..... She informed me a week ago and we planned all this....but., didn't expected you'll miss your friends this much

Jk - Friends??

Yn - Yeah.... Isn't that why you accidentally hugged me earlier?? (she said looking ahead, but, he stopped asking)

Jungkook - Do you really think, I only missed them?? (he asked, Yn continued to walk and Jungkook accompanied her. She diverted him asking)

Yn - Yeah Sunbaenim.... I forgot to ask..... I saw your mother but what about your father? I didn't see him anywhere

Jungkook - He passes away Yn-ah (this time Yn stopped. He smiled and said) Actually he died for the country.... He was a military colonel and died on duty Yn-ah....

Yn - Oh..... (her face saddened)

Jungkook - Don't be sad..... we are fine because our mom raised us both as mother and father. It happened long time ago, if I remember correctly, Han mi was only 3 years old and I was 5... My grandparents insisted our mom to remarry but she denied as she didn't want to give my dad's place to anyone... She raised us all alone (he said sharing freely about his life to her)

Yn - Aunty is really great and her love for uncle is so pure and loyal. I envy them... (she giggled walking along with him. He smiled seeing her smile and walked with her)

Author -

(They reached her dorm. Yn looked at him to bid bye but she gave something from her bag)

Yn - Here... (it was a key chain, he looked confused) Your birthday present (he smiled accepting) I know it's not expensive but it's handmade by me

Jungkook - I like it. Thanks Yn-ah (he said quickly inserting it with his bike key)

Yn - But, sunbaenim can I ask you something?

Jungkook - What is it?

Yn - Earlier... Gi-oh sunbaenim told, you didn't believe in making but I saw you praying something seriously before blowing candle why?? (he chuckled and said)

Jungkook - I don't know, I just felt like making a wish (Yn nodded and turned to go)

Jungkook - Won't you ask me, what's my wish?? (she turned around denying)

Yn - People day it won't come true if you say it aloud (he chuckled shaking his head)

Jungkook - No.... my wish only come true if I say it to you (she was confused, he said)