ʜɪꜱ ᴡɪꜱʜ

Jungkook - My wish will only come true if I say it to you. I wished my every birthday to be like today.....

Yn - huh?? (she blinked in confusion not understanding)

Jungkook - I want to celebrate my every birthday like today.... with mom, Han mi, my friends (he said mentioning everyone but his next word) Lastly with you (Yn felt her heart skipped a beat, he looked at her expectant to read her expression but he couldn't) Do you think it will come true?? (Yn gulped)

Yn - Well I'm not sure but I hope it comes true. Sunbaenim it's getting late, Bye. Once again Happy Birthday (she said in one breath and ran inside her dorm not waiting for him. He chuckled after seeing her getting nervous)

Jungkook - I'm sure my wish will come true sweetheart (he mumbled tightly holding the keychain and looked at her fading figure and went back home)

Author -

That night, both Jungkook and Yn went to their respective places not knowing a pair of eyes watched everything from afar... It was non other than Jung woon. He resides few streets away but, got shocked seeing Yn and Jungkook together. He never seen Jungkook smiling like this... He smirked, planning something evil...After university reopened, Jung woon approaches Yn deliberately to get close to her. He knew, Jungkook likes her... He thought to revenge him by hurting Yn, but, Yn didn't even have any attention to him. It was only Han mi who got hyper seeing him, but, he didn't give up... He approached her whenever Jungkook was away. He tried to get close but she always made a hidden wall in between them. He was on the verge of giving up.... unexpectedly Yn fell into his trap. One day, Yn was going in a corridor and Jung woon accidentally bumped into a Yn. Her things fell on floor, he kneeled to help her... He decided to give up since Yn was not even giving him any grace but suddenly she stopped holding his hand)

Yn - Sunbaenim (she pointed his neck chain) Is that pendant yours??

Author -

She asked seeing the pendent of that mysterious guy.... Jung woon don't know why she is interested in his neck chain but he noticed her hold on his hand as he smirked to use this chance)

Jung woon - Yeah it's mine....