ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ

Yn pov 

( I was doing making the bill of the customers as they are many customers today but suddenly the scanning machine stopped working... I clear some cache from the computer because I thought it might be because of that but no I was wrong that's when I felt a hard thing touch my back and I looked behind to find Jungkook standing closer to me where his well built chest was touching my back sending shiver down my spine, I didn't know when and how long I was staring at him but I came back in my senses when he said---)

Jungkook - I know I am handsome but how long are you gonna stare at me? 

Yn - (I looked at front and bit my lower lip to feel less embarrassed as he caught me but it didn't) Ummm... I wasn't staring at you, I was just wondering how did you come here 

Jungkook - I came here to buy something but saw you struggling so I thought to help you (he said clicking the options on the computer)

Yn - Can you do it? (I said raising my brow)

jungkook - (he hummed in response while I could costumer starting asking questions to which I replied them with a apology of taking too much time)

Jungkook - Done!! now it's working it just got stuck at a particular point where the scanner collects the data

Yn - (I smiled at him and he back off standing near the shelf more likely leaning on it, I made bills of the costumer) Thank you please visit again (I said smiling) 

Yn - Thank you Jungkook-ah, I don't know what I would have done if you won't be here ( I said being grateful to him for his help) 

Jungkook - It's okay (he came closer to me and whispered in my ear ) Don't leave like this from next time 

Yn - (I was confused but still I nod in positive) 

"sorry for short chapter, class 10 yk T-T

will try my best to upload a big chapter soon

Bye and take care lovelies"