"it's fine even better because i really need a distraction and i missed my favorite aunt." i say and smile at Stella.

she smiles back. "wait what happend at the school?" she ask.

"you can tell her." elio says and walks away.

" okay here comes an exciting story about shooters at my school." i say.

"oh damn are you okay"she says.

i was about to answer but i see elio leave the house?

"be right back" say to stella and walk to pietro.

"where is Elio going?" i ask him.

"what do you mean elio is ri- not here?" he says confused.

"don't worry he will be back. it's your brother." pagolo says who was talking with pietro.

i nod still worries about elio.

i walk back to stella and continue my story of today.

after that i walk to Luca who is standing along against the kitchen corner with an beer in is hand.

"hey where is Falecia?" i ask.

"well she knows." he says just staring in front of him.

" oh noo how did she found out." i ask.

"well because of today her sister sits also in your school and she told her everything and also that she saw me with an gun. The whole schol re rummering about us and the mafia now we all made it even more clear." he says like he is blaming himself.

"look it's not your fault you know that. This school was on about it since the beginning. Most of the kids at my school are or scared of me or they ask me things i can't answer." i say.

"like a kid asked me if i ever killed someone" river says standing enxt to us.

"i heard about falecia it's okay she will come back." he says.

on that moment elio comes in coverd in blood with mrs wilson in his arms?

i run towards him while he lays her on the ground.

"what the hell happend?" luca ask while he exams her.

"i went back tot he school just to make sure she was okay but there were guys asking her about me." elio says.

"you saved her." i say he nods.

"she still had an heartbeat and is breathing and i can't feel anything else what happend?" luca ask.

"she just fainted becuase i shot those man. i think she wasn't prepared that we're really in the mafia." he says.

"oh like she was in shock when we left" i say.

"just put her in bed i guess and i thibk she wants to get cleaned herself so just wait until she wakes up."luca says.

elio nods and pick her up and brings her to his room.

we all go back to the fam who didn't notice anything at all.

"so do you know anything about those two?" i ask luca.

he shakes his head. " no elio never talks about woman or anything." he says.

"excited for our date?" river says while i grab a drink in the kitchen.

i nod " of course."

we got interrupted by yelling.

not everyone hear but me and river where close by so i put down my drink and walk to the yelling.