Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!

Start from the beginning

"Wow, that came out great." Pence exclaims.

"Oh look! A lucky emblem." Olette points out.

"Lucky emblem?" Sora asks, confused.

"Oh, yeah, they are huge right now. Supposedly, these things are hidden all over town. And if you get a picture of them, they'll bring you good luck." Olette informs them.

"Cool!" Donald and Goofy exclaim in unison.

"Wait, look guys is that?" Sora asks and the group looks at it.

You're right! I see it too!" Goofy exclaims.

"Is it the King?" Donald asks.

"I knew it!" Sora exclaims.

"Good luck, because they're not all this easy to find." Olette warns.

"Okay, we'd better start asking around." Hayner says, "You start by checking out the old mansion. We'll catch up."

"Got it." Sora replies. Ruby led the group towards the old mansion. They head to the entrance area for the forest. They follow the path and they come to some to a bunch of fruit lying on the ground.

"What's that?" Donald asks and the group looks up to see monkey shaped Heartless on a nearby tree.

"Heartless!" Goofy exclaims.

"What do you think they're up to?" Sora asks. Ruby looks closer and she gasps. Ruby notices a little guy stuck in the tree as the Heartless were moving towards him.

"LITTLE CHEF!" Ruby exclaims.

"Little Chef?" Sora asks.

"His name is Remy! He makes the best food in town!" Ruby exclaims.

"The Heartless have him surrounded!" Goofy says.

"Sora!" Ruby exclaims. Ruby and Sora rush over to help. They fight off the Heartless. They quickly finish them off. Remy looks up at them and waves at Ruby before he takes off.

"Well, take care." Sora says. The little guy looks over at them and then rushes over and he climbs up Sora's back and uses Sora's hair to turn Sora around and make him pick up the fruit.

"Little Chef likes you!" Ruby exclaims.

"Whoa!" Sora exclaims.

"Look! That little feller's up on top of your head." Goofy explains.

"Huh?" Sora asks and the little guy makes Sora move a little, "Would you cut that—"

"Sora, you've been hijacked!" Donald exclaims.

"Ya know, maybe he wants you to pick up the fruit for him." Goofy says and the little guy nods.

"Okay, that's fine, but I can do it by myself." Sora says and the little guy climbs down to Sora's hand, "I just need to collect the fruit?" The little guy nods.

"Little Chef is the boss." Ruby says and smiles down at Little Chef. They all help the little guy pick up the fruit and put it into a pile.

"So, what are you going to do with all this anyway?" Sora asks and the little guy shows them since he couldn't speak, "Huh?" The little guy sighs.

"Little Chef is a cook. He's going to cook with it." Ruby explains.

"Well, okay. You should be careful going home." Sora tells Little Chef.

"Bye-Bye!" Donald replies.

"Bye, Remy!" Ruby exclaims and waves.

"See you around." Goofy says. They continue heading to the mansion when they reach it, Sora looks up at the mansion. Sora gets a flash of memory from Roxas and he looks at Ruby.