Chapter 36: The Search For Roxas Begins!

ابدأ من البداية

[Inside]

"The Keyblade Wars of yore plunged the true Kingdom Hearts into darkness, and the Keyblade was shattered. But the light still shining in the hearts of children rebuilt the world that we know today. And the light from the broken Keyblade was then divided into seven, to protect the number of pure hearts in the world." Yen Sid begins as they approach the door.

"Seven pure lights. They're the princesses of heart." Mickey replies.

"Indeed. Those seven pure hearts form the very source of all light in the world. If they are lost, the world will again give way to shadow." Yen Sid continues, "Thus, even if we deliberately avoid finding our seven lights to avert another Keyblade War, Xehanort will still target the seven princesses in order to force the Keyblade."

"So there's gonna be a clash between seven lights and thirteen darknesses... and there's nothing we can do to avoid triggering the Keyblade War?" Mickey asks.

"To protect the seven pure hearts, we will need seven lights strong enough to stand against the thirteen darknesses." Yen Sid explains.

"So, we're missing one guardian of light." Mickey adds, "Unless we count Ruby."

"We must keep her in reserve given the fact that she too is a Princess of Light and could become a Princess of Heart in an instance." Yen Sid explains. Riku knocks and enters the room. Mickey turns to look at him.

"Riku! You're back!" Mickey exclaims.

"Master Yen Sid, I brought you the 'guest' you asked for, but... you never said why..." Riku explains and steps aside to allow the 'guest' to enter the room.

"Huh? Wow!" Mickey exclaims.

"I have come to learn that you, too, can wield a Keyblade." Yen Sid says, "I am glad you are here." The group looks at Kairi who nods at Yen Sid. Kairi officially dives back into learning how to become a Keyblade Master. She heads out to meet up with Axel and Ruby in the Radiant Garden. Sora, Donald and Goofy head out on a short mission and during that time, Riku goes off with Mickey to the World of Darkness. The two were on the search for Master Aqua. When Sora and the others returned it was time for Yen Sid to have a talk with him. Sora, Goofy and Donald stood in front of Yen Sid.

"In order to defeat Xehanort, there are allies we must gather, acting now to rouse them from their slumber. We have discussed this before, Sora." Yen Sid tells Sora.

"Mhm." Sora, Donald and Goofy say all in unison.

"Your Mark of Master exam was conducted in the hopes you would acquire the power to wake them. However, the darkness nearly took control of you, and your grasp of your new abilities leaves much to be desired." Yen Sid says and Sora gasps in shock. Donald and Goofy gasp as well.

"Furthermore, Xehanort nearly made you his vessel, and in the process stripped you of most of the power you had gained by then." Yen Sid continues. Donald and Goofy try to make Sora not feel upset.

"I suspect you have already noticed this, correct?" Yen Sid asks, "But first, you must regain all the strength you have lost. Perhaps it is foolish to expect a complete recovery, but it is absolutely vital you perfect one power – the power of waking, which you failed to master during your exam. There's someone who lost his strength and found it again, a true hero to whom you ought to pay a visit." Sora gasps in shock and excitement. Sora does a few funny looking poses.

"Perhaps he can point you in the right direction." Yen Sid concludes.

"Got it!" Sora exclaims and grins with a laugh.

"Master Yen Sid..." Donald begins.

"You can count on us to take care of Sora." Goofy finishes.

"I would have it no other way; I put Sora in your hands." Yen Sid replies.