S1E23: The Harvest moon Festival

Start from the beginning

Satan: (chuckle) Now she's just flirting.

Y/n: (whisper) Shut up dude.

Joe: Speaking of strong man, you should meet our helper. Hey! Striker!

Moments later a fire like horse charges towards them and immediately stops in front of them as a cowboy like imp is seen on top of the horse as he climbs down and said.

Striker: (smirk) Well, Well, Well, you must be the first human in hell. Heard a lot of things about you.

Y/n: Thanks. You must be Joe and Lin's helper.

Striker: (smirk) Indeed. I help around the farm trying to keep it away from the elements. But heard some good things boy.

Y/n: Thanks I appreciate with it.

Striker: (Turn to Millie) And you must be the famous mildred. Heard some good things about you from your folks little lady.

Millie: (giggle) Thanks.

Striker: (smirk) So what y'all doing here far away from Imp City? The free work finally slowing down?

Y/n: Oh no we are just attending the Harvest moon festival because our number one Clent is here who is a Prince name Stolas.

Millie: (smirk) And he's the bosses boyfriend.

Blitz: Millie I'm not above hitting a female in front of her daddy.

Y/n let's out a chuckle while Striker turns to Blitz.

Striker: So you must be the boss who started its own killing business. That's pretty impressive sir.

Blitz: Oh......yeah.....I guess it is.

Joe: You know y'all enter the pain game.

Satan: Oh fuck yeah is that still alive! Yes!

Y/n: What's the pain games?

Lin: Every harvest festival there is a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Warth.

Y/n: Oh.....that sounds like fun.

Satan: Fuck yeah it's fun! I always watched as they get brutal killed in unimaginable way possible.

Millie: Yeah! Wish I can play.

Lin: Millie we know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in 15 separate funerals.

Satan: 15? Bitch please i saw one Imp killed more then 15  and it was fucking badass.

Millie: I'm aware but I only caused 9 of them. How cam Sally may still gets to compete?

Lin: Your sister doesn't have a neighbourhood head count.

Millie: She so does.

Then Sally appears behind them carrying two dead bodies while being helped by a imp.

Sally: Doesn't count if you find the body~!

Millie growls at hee while Sally turns to Y/n and winks at him which made Y/n blush but simply waves.

Joe: (smirk) I see you have an eye on our other daughter?

Y/n: Oh no I was just-

Joe: Ha! You'll be a great man for her.

Y/n: Um.....thank you...sir?

Joe: (smile) Please call me Joe. A man like you deserve to be welcome here in our family.

Y/n: Thanks Joe.

Lin: Besides you and your boss will be supported by Millie during the pain game.

Moxxie: Well she can also support me as well.