"It's alright, sweetheart. You can come with us. No need to cry like this." Noticing just how dire she was getting Athena stepped up to them before speaking, Ray right beside her, and Tulip looked up only when Iris kissed her head lovingly.

"Stop weeping, Maman's heart. Please. You are going to hurt your precious eyes... If you wish to come with us then you shall. Alright? Please, just stop crying." Wiping her tears with the utmost love, Iris had spoken softly, and only when Tulip calmed down did she turn to the huge black wolf watching them closely.

"Fenrir, please inform your parents about your travel plans. It would not be wise for Tulip to travel to another world in such a weakened state without her mate at her side." Iris told Fenrir then, causing the wolf to mind-link their parents who only agreed once they knew of Tulip's condition and they nodded to let her know that it was done.

"Say your goodbyes, my love. It might be a while before we come home." Iris had advised her daughter then, causing Irene and Ceres to embrace her at once, and she sighed deeply before walking up to her mate who refused to even glance at her only to cloak them both.

"I..." She struggled to find the right words, her eyes and head lowered as she stood before her hurting mate, and even when she could finally feel Antonia's eyes on her, she did not dare meet her gaze.

"I understand that you are not happy with me and my decisions lately and I do not hold you at fault." She gulped harshly when her emotions became too loud, tears stinging her white eyes, and as her chest throbbed with her mate's pain and her vampire whimpered, she stayed put.

"Given that we have not been apart since our mate bond was rekindled I thought it best to caution you... Once I travel to the Dragon world, you might not be able to feel me the same way you do now. I will be too far away to reach you or ease you in any way." No matter how hard this was for her, staying away from her mate for so long, Iris knew she had to do it for their child and her vampire and magic did too.

"Time moves differently in that realm. It might take us a while before we are back and... I will dearly miss you every second that I will be away." Iris's voice wavered then, her chest heavy from both their sorrows and Antonia cried silently before her, so near yet so distant.

Iris held out her palm before her mate, a beautiful charm resting on it...

"I would like you to wear this at all times. If you are ever in trouble or if you need me, all you have to do is just hold it and say my name and I will be there." She offered her mate a parting gift, hoping she would accept it, and when Antonia tried to take it from her palm, the simple touch of her fingertips made her sigh softly.

"May I hold you before I leave?" Her voice dropped to a whisper when she asked that, her fear of rejection reaching her mate who gasped in shock, and before Antonia could even reply, the sudden shift in the room caused Iris's magic to hiss in attention.

"You." Esme's voice was full of vex when she spoke, Iris appearing at her side at once, and the young girl standing before them appeared unmoved by her hostility as she only focused on Tulip who stood beside Ray.

"You can not travel to the Dragon world like this. Your magic is at its weakest and your vampire is not as strong as it should be." Imogen sounded like a mother chastising her child when she spoke, walking up to a surprised Tulip before grabbing her hands, and Iris stopped Fenrir when they tried to interfere while Antonia flitted over to them.

"Do not worry, I am only trying to help. If she travels in this condition, she would only be slowing everyone down." Imogen smiled at Antonia as she spoke, causing her to halt her attack, and they all watched as the tiny girl used her magic to nurse Tulip back to health.