Chapter 34: Keep Your Hands Off Our Light!

Start from the beginning

"Hey, it's okay. This is all connected to the ancient Keyblade War, isn't that right? Whatever. I got my hands full with my own plans. So, which poor soul will it be?" Braig asks. He holds his arms out to all the bodies across the floor.

"Better hurry, I can sense the little light coming. We don't want her to know about us just yet?" Braig asks.

"Hmm. Saïx." The Male states. They get Ïsa and leave with him.

[Present]

"They... kidnapped Ïsa..." Ruby states.

"No..." Axel replies.

"This isn't over..." Ruby states, "I thought it was." She looks down.

"Hmm." Ienzo explains.

"Forget it." Axel states, "You know what? I'll bring 'em back myself. Just like Ruby and I are going to bring Roxas back."

"Huh? How exactly?" Ienzo asks.

"Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?" Axel asks. Ruby looks at him.

'The last time he said that, he was talking about dispatching with Xion...' Ruby explains, 'I wonder if Axel remembers her.'

"Axel." Ruby states and sighs, "You're an idiot." Axel laughs.

[A Few Days Later]

Ruby helped Axel and the others recover. Ruby did some training. She headed to see Axel when she sensed something was going on with Mickey and the others.

"Axel! Can you open a portal to another world?" Ruby asks.

"What? Why?" Axel asks.

"We need to go somewhere! Immediately!" Ruby explains.

"Where are we going?" Axel asks.

"Disney Castle!" Ruby exclaims and grabs onto him. They enter the portal and Ruby leads him. Ruby appears out of the darkness with Axel and while Ruby blocks the hit on Mickey and the others, Axel throws his chakras and frees Queen Minnie.

"Ruby!" Mickey exclaims.

"Maleficent! You lose!" Ruby yells out. The two villains escape. Ruby looks down at Mickey as she's tackled by Donald and Goofy.

"You used the darkness to get here?" Mickey asks.

"Technically, I didn't. I had a ride." Ruby says, and motions towards the portal where Axel walks out and grabs his chakras.

"Axel!" Donald and Goofy exclaims.

"That was reckless." Mickey scolds, "But Gosh, I didn't expect you to save us with Ruby, Axel."

"I heard your call." Ruby replies, "Your friendship call."

"Axel didn't. My name is Lea. Got it Memorized?" Axel asks.

"Axel." Ruby says and sighs as she places her hand against her face, "We'd like to go to Yen Sid's please, Mickey."

"Yen Sid's why?" Mickey asks.

"It's important." Ruby pleads.

[Fifteen Minutes Later]

Before Ruby knew it, Ruby, Axel, Mickey, Donald and Goofy stood in front of Master Yen Sid. Ruby had her hands on her hip. Axel stood with his arms against his side.

"There's movement in the darkness. The Organization is back." Ruby explains, "And Axel..."

"I'd like... to become a Keyblade Master." Axel asks gently.