50. Raghav's Birth Mystery

Raghav POV

It has become so difficult for me to control my erection now. She was ruling over me, her voice, her body, her response, her devotion and her trust were altogether intoxicating me.

Her fragrance and taste were addictive, and now, I desired more. Never in my life have I ever yearned for a woman so much, like I was behaving now. She held something in her, that my very existence needed to survive.

"Isshhhhh! Raghav....Raghav!"

Kneading her voluptuous bosom under my fist, I brought my face out, from between her thighs. She was panting, her breasts were heaving up and down, her beautiful cheeks had turned tomato red, her berry like lips were parted slightly, and her lotus-petal eyes were closed.

I hovered over her, and pecked a lone tear that had dared to escape her mesmerizing eyes. She opened her eyes slowly, and glanced at me. Her gaze was serene, satisfied and demanding.

"Will you always treat me like a Princess?"

Her mellifluous voice dissolved in my ears, and a smirk etched on my lips.

"Yes! But never on the bed."

She giggled, deciphering the depth of my words, and I chuckled too, when she dug her face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her petite figure, and she felt secure.

"Will you marry me, Raghav?"

Her low feminine voice invaded my ears, and the words she had just uttered, sent shivers down my spine. Did my Chandani just propose to me? Was I fucking dreaming? Ahhhh!

I instantly pulled back, gawking at her moon like soothing face, still turned on the side, with her eyes closed shyly.

"What did you just say?"

I asked, still not believing my senses.

"Will you marry me, Raghav?"

She whispered again, but this time, peeping into my eyes directly, without any hesitation or fear, carrying only love and hope in them.

"I will, my Chandani!"

I muttered, planting a deep kiss on her forehead, and pecking her nose, after that.

"And I'll always be by your side, to protect you, guide you and love you till my last breath."

I asserted, and she hid herself completely in my embrace again.

"I love you, Raghav!" She confessed, a smile crept on my face, and I stiffened my hold.

After a few unruffled moments, I straightened up to fetch the comforters for us, and her timid gaze followed me all the way, till I came back to her. Covering both of us in a comforter, I cuddled her again, and after shifting closer to me, she slept serenely.

Next morning, we woke up together. I made her wear lehenga choli again, with minimal jewellery, and she went away for her fencing practices. I took a holy dip in Gangotri river, and began performing my regular Aradhna (worship), followed by the shastriya physical exercises.

I took a proper bath again, and clothed myself in a yellow dhoti, and some rudraksh jewellery, to visit the Gurukul. Reaching there, I realised that my Guruji wasn't there. He must have gone to the secret cave, where none of us was allowed to enter.

According to Guruji, that cave held a secret that will be revealed, when the time would arrive. The cave was situated at a higher altitude. When seen from the bottom, it's entrance was partially visible.

This cave had always attracted me, and I had no idea of the rationale behind it. Like every time, I walked away again, after staring at it for a few moments.