{Kung Fu Panda TBM} The Runaway

The group had finished their meal and were now on their way back to the palace. Po, with a satisfied sigh, held his huge belly. "I am completely stuffed..."

"I must say, your father makes the best noodles in town," Mantis commented, but Monkey snorted. "Well, he's the only one who makes noodles in town."

"Nevertheless, they are delicious," Crane added. "Agreed," Viper chimed in.

"Hey, I'm going to check up on Toxin. He's probably feeling a bit upset, so I need to cheer him up."

Po waved at his friends and began walking towards the barracks. He entered the hallway of their rooms, whistling a tune as he made his way to Toxin's room. He knocked on the door and waited for a response, but none came.

"Hey, Toxin buddy?" he knocked again, still receiving no answer.

"Are you still upset, pal?" he knocked once more, but there was still no response. It was strange...

"I'm coming in, so put on some pants in case you're naked," he paused for a moment, realizing his mistake. "Oh, right, he's a snake. He doesn't wear anything," he muttered quietly before raising his voice and preparing to open the door. "Never mind..."

He opened the door slowly and peeked inside, not seeing the black and yellow snake he expected. He opened the door completely and walked inside, looking around but finding no sign of the new student.

"Toxin?" he then felt a shiver down his spine and looked at the open window. Fear gripped him, and he ran out of the room. He entered the kitchen and searched, calling out for Toxin. He left and ran into the training hall, still searching. "Toxin?" he entered the Hall of Heroes, searching desperately. "Toxin?!" Finally, he burst into the men's bathroom. "TOXIN?!"

To his dismay, he couldn't find him. He had searched all around the palace, but Toxin was nowhere to be found. Instead, he ran into The Five, who noticed his worried expression and looked confused.

"What's wrong, Po?" Viper asked, concern evident in her voice.

Po was panting heavily, his body hunched over, hands resting on his knees. "Have you guys... seen Toxin anywhere?!" he asked between breaths. Their confused faces turned even more puzzled.

"Not since the attack," Crane informed.

"Why should we care?" Mantis asked, earning a glare from Po and three of The Five.

"We need to inform Shifu about this!" The Five were taken aback by how serious Po was. They may not have trusted or particularly liked Toxin, but if their friend Po needed help, they were ready to assist. They made their way to find Shifu. When they finally found him, Po was already out of breath.

"Is everything alright, panda?"

Po was so out of breath that he could barely speak. "Toxin... he's... gone... phew, I need a break..." Master Shifu looked confused, waiting for an explanation from the others.

"Toxin has left the palace," Crane explained simply. Shifu looked surprised and stroked his beard, deep in thought. "We need to find him," Po said, determination in his voice, as Shifu continued pondering the situation.

"What do you suggest we do, master?" Viper asked, looking to her master for guidance. Shifu turned his gaze to his students. "Find him and try to convince him to come back!" They all bowed down and quickly left the Hall of Heroes. However, they soon came to a halt.