{Kung Fu Panda TBM} Outsider

*GONG*

Toxin was suddenly awoken by the loud bell and panicked, falling off his bed and rushing out of the room just seconds after the others. "Good morning, Master!" they all greeted Shifu, who noticed that Toxin had managed to wake up. Even though he was a bit sloppy and a few seconds late, he showed that he was willing to try.

Shifu nodded before walking away, and everyone made their way to the kitchen. Well, almost everyone. Po noticed that Toxin didn't seem interested in going to the kitchen.

"Uhh, Toxin? The kitchen is right here," Po told him, but Toxin shrugged it off. "I know, stuff your bellies. I'll make my way to the training hall."

"Don't you want to eat breakfast?"

"No, thank you."

"Hope you get lost!" Mantis called out from his seat in the kitchen. "Fuck you!" Toxin replied from a distance. Everyone else sat down and began to eat their breakfast.

"Man, the mood here in the palace has really changed since Toxin arrived, huh?" Crane said, eating his breakfast.

"Aw, come on, Crane. Don't blame it all on Toxin!" Po said, grabbing a dumpling.

"Why do you keep defending him, Po?" Monkey asked, and Po froze mid-bite, taking a moment to think. "Uhhhh-"

"You just think it's cool to have a black mamba around, don't you?" Tigress asked him.

"Aaaaaamong other things," Po said, stuffing the dumpling down his throat. "But," he said, raising a finger and gulping down the dumpling, "Didn't he help us defeat Shen? I mean, the least we can do is be a bit more welcoming since he'll be staying with us from now on."

"I don't fully agree with Po, but he is right," Viper joined in the conversation.

"Thank you, Viper! See, guys? At least someone who agrees with me!"

"I wasn't fully agreeing with you, Po," Viper interrupted him, surprising him. "What?"

"He is a jerk, there is no denying that. Every time I try to interact with him, he just snaps at me for no reason. But we need to remember that we don't know everything about him and should probably wait and see how much he will adapt to his new environment," Viper explained, and the others pondered her words.

"We still have to consider that he is still a bandit who killed hundreds of innocent people!" Tigress growled. "We need to keep an eye on him and stay vigilant. He could be planning something cruel without us knowing!" she said, slamming her fist onto the table, startling the others a bit before she calmed down and resumed eating her breakfast.

But what none of them knew was that Toxin had been listening to their conversation the whole time. He stood next to the doorway, secretly listening, with a peach in his tail that he was eating. He hissed a little after hearing what was said and slithered off. One of them heard a sound coming from the doorway but decided to ignore it when Po spoke up.

"Oh, come on, Tigress. Can't you give him a tiny chance?"

"I do not, and will not, trust him."

"Awwww, but that's not fair. You don't trust anyone! You don't even trust the mailman, and he's been coming here for 30 years now!"

"Planning something for 30 years!"

Time Skip

After their training session, Toxin and Po decided to take a leisurely stroll around the Jade Palace. As they walked, Po began recounting the story of how he became the Dragon Warrior, a tale that greatly intrigued Toxin.