{Kung Fu Panda TBM} First Day At The Jade Palace

"The hell?!" Toxin exclaimed, jumping up from his bed as he heard a loud bell ringing in his ears. It was as if the bell could have woken up a dinosaur back to life! Within seconds, he heard multiple voices saying, "Good morning, master," in perfect sync, leaving him utterly confused.

Being the curious snake that he was, he slithered over to his door and opened it. Little did he know that this would turn out to be a mistake. Standing in front of him was an angry red panda. So, he did what any reasonable snake would do.

"Uhh... good morning- OW FUCK!" he exclaimed as Shifu hit him on the head with his staff, putting quite a bit of force into it. Toxin could hear the others trying to hold back their laughter as he rubbed his head and hissed in pain.

"From now on, when the bell rings, you will exit your room and greet your master. And I want you to refrain from using such language!" Shifu scolded him, and Toxin groaned in annoyance before nodding. "Alright, whatever..."

"At least you wake up faster than..." Shifu opened the doors to another room, revealing Po still fast asleep. "others..." Shifu then bonked Po on the head, which woke him up as he clutched his head. It was a little amusing for Toxin to witness.

"Couldn't you just shake me awake?" Po asked.

"Then it would take ages. Now go eat your breakfast and meet me at the training hall in 15 minutes!"

Toxin sighed and nodded, and The Five bowed down. Toxin slithered inside Po's room, where Po was rubbing his head. "You okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry. This happens every morning," Po said, shrugging it off. But Toxin's eyes widened a bit. "Every morning? First of all, how don't you have a concussion already? Second, do we have to wake up every morning with that stupid bell?" he asked, raising his voice.

"Yeah?" Po said unsure, a bit taken aback by Toxin's outburst. But Toxin just sighed, calming down a bit. "What do we do now? Shif- I mean, Master Shifu said something about the training hall. Do we go there now?" To his surprise, Po just chuckled.

"No, we eat breakfast first, and then we'll go train."

"We... eat breakfast?" Toxin asked, worried that he would have to sit and eat among people whom he didn't particularly like or trust.

"Yeah, we eat together. You forgot to introduce yourself to the others, so this will be the perfect opportunity!" Po explained, and Toxin sighed again. "Let's just get this over with," Toxin said, not in the mood for this.

He and Po began making their way to the kitchen, and when they entered, The Five had already started eating. Upon seeing Toxin, they stared at him for a moment before going back to their food. Toxin rolled his eyes and sat down. He felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable sitting with the same people he had tried to kill in the past, but he decided to ignore it as he began eating some rice.

It was silent, unusually silent for the members of the Jade Palace, until Mantis cleared his throat. "Since when did we start welcoming bandits into the Jade Palace?"

"Aw, Mantis, come on, dude!" Po moaned, but Toxin just scoffed. "I didn't know dwarfs were allowed in the Jade Palace."

Mantis's antenna twitched, and he and Toxin stared each other down, making everyone else in the room, except for Tigress, feel a bit awkward with the tension.

"Hey, hey, you two, just relax," Po said, passing a bowl of dumplings towards Toxin. "Dumplings?"

Toxin glanced at the bowl before snatching one dumpling and taking a bite out of it. He then slowly slithered out of the kitchen, stopping at the doorway before turning around. "It will be a pleasure to live and train with y'all," he said sarcastically bowing mockingly at them before leaving.