{Kung Fu Panda 2} Falling Tower

Toxin had given his fellow clan members and friends the command to take a break and rest for a while. He followed Lord Shen's servants and entered through the massive gates of the tower. As they walked through the courtyard, Po stumbled and noticed that the ground beneath him was destroyed. He saw Master Rhino's broken hammer, with Wolf Boss tapping its handle and chuckling before continuing on. Po was frozen in shock, so Toxin pushed him forward.

"Move it!" Toxin urged, and Po stumbled but was kept in balance by Tigress. Finally, they entered the large tower.

"Ah, my old enemy... stairs..." Po commented, earning weird looks from everyone, including Toxin, who raised an eyebrow. "...Really?"

They began climbing the long staircase in silence, making the journey awkward. Suddenly, a wolf approached Toxin, who didn't seem pleased.

"General Toxin," the wolf said, walking next to him. "We have retrieved a scroll from Lord Typhon himself." He held up the scroll for Toxin to see.

"I, uh..." the wolf stammered, feeling uneasy with the silence Toxin was giving him. "He mentioned that the patrols of your clan went to investigate... uh, the Yuán Clan's base that you destroyed-"

Toxin suddenly lunged at the wolf, pinning him against the staircase railing. The wolf continued talking, choking on Toxin's tail wrapped around his neck. "And... only they found forty-nine... of the fifty gorillas... that you slaughtered-" he managed to say before Toxin shook him as a signal to be silent.

"You're sharing classified information. I would keep quiet if I were you," Toxin warned, and the wolf nodded. Toxin noticed the others approaching and looked back at the choking wolf. "Does anyone else know the information in the scroll?"

The wolf shook his head, and Toxin narrowed his eyes. "Good." He then threw the wolf down the stairs, watching him plummet to his death.

"What the heck was that for?!" Wolf Boss exclaimed as he and the group arrived where Toxin was. "Do not question my actions if you also want to learn how to fly," Toxin said, slithering away from him. "Move it!"

Po was panting heavily and struggling to keep up. "I would gladly keep moving, but these stairs are killing me," he said between breaths.

Toxin watched him, confused, and sighed. He looked at the gorilla, who groaned and picked Po up on his back as they continued climbing. Finally, they reached the top of the stairs, and the gorilla threw Po onto the ground.

"Wow, thank you, big guy... I threw up a little... someone might wanna clean that up," Toxin slithered next to Shen, who nodded at him.

"Greetings, panda. At last, we meet-" Shen began.

"Yo, what's up?" Po interrupted, surprising Shen.

"...Hey..." Shen replied.

Toxin chuckled lowly at Shen's reaction, earning a side glare from him.

The soothsayer approached Po and poked him with her small staff. "You've grown bigger than I thought."

"Hey, would you stop poking, sir?" Po said.

"That's a lady!" Viper corrected him for misgendering someone...again...

"Oh, sorry, the beard threw me off! False advertising."