{Kung Fu Panda 2} The Alliance

A few hours later, Toxin arrived at a village, surrounded by numerous houses that encircled a grand central building. He paused for a moment, gazing at the headquarters of his bandit clan, and let out a sigh before slithering towards it. Approaching the largest house, he was greeted by two frog guards who saluted him with a fist to their chests and a respectful bow. Toxin entered the house, forcefully swinging the doors open, causing everyone inside to halt their conversations and turn their attention towards him. He made his way to a table where his friends were seated.

"Well, well, look who finally decided to show up," Cleo said, flashing a smile at her slithering friend. Toxin took a sip of his drink and replied, "Sorry, got caught up on the way."

"Saw something interesting, perhaps?" Sun teased, as he played with some bombs on the table, constructing a new one.

"Sun, be careful with those bombs. You know how Lord Typhon feels about them lying around," Toxin cautioned.

"No worries, just chillax. I happen to be what one might call a Bomb Expert!" Sun exclaimed, dramatically raising his arms. As he did, a small bomb rolled off the table and exploded in another part of the room, earning disapproving glares from everyone present. Sun froze for a moment before shrugging it off.

"Aha, Bomb Expert, duly noted," Cleo muttered, unimpressed. Toxin shook his head, smiling a little.

"Hey, it's not my fault that these bombs need to be round to function!" Sun defended himself, pointing his screwdriver towards Cleo.

"Excuses upon excuses," she replied, placing the screwdriver down with her wing.

"Wow, Cleo, you really sound like Snape," Toxin remarked, raising an eyebrow.

"Dang... Am I really starting to sound like him?" Cleo pondered.

"Where is he anyway? Haven't heard from him in almost two years," Sun inquired, as he put the finishing touches on his bomb.

"He's on a private mission assigned by Lord Typhon," Toxin explained.

"Right... the secretive assassin," Sun mockingly remarked.

"Toxin."

Toxin turned around and saw his mentor, Jinx, standing before him. "Lord Typhon wishes to speak with you."

Toxin let out a slightly annoyed and exhausted sigh. "Come on... I just got back and had only one sip!" he exclaimed, chugging down his drink. Jinx placed her wing on his back.

"I'll try to convince him to let you rest a bit longer, if you wish to take this moment for relaxation," Jinx offered, a smile on her face.

"No, no, it's fine, Jinx. I'll just go and see what he wants... again," Toxin replied.

She nodded. "He's waiting for you in your room." With that, she left, and Toxin groaned, slamming his head on the table.

"Well, it was nice being your friend, Toxin," Sun joked, cleaning one of his bombs with a tissue. "I'm sure this will be the last time we see each other."

"Haha, Sun, I'll come back and stuff those bombs down your throat!" Toxin retorted.

He slithered out of the large room and ascended a flight of stairs, entering a spacious hallway. Standing in front of his door, he sighed before knocking.

"Enter!" a voice called out from inside.

Toxin slowly opened the door and peered inside, seeing Typhon staring at a rather uninteresting wall, with his arms crossed behind him.

"Toxin, you've returned from your mission. How is our old pal, Big Ape, doing?" Typhon asked.

"Buried under burning wood, my lord. Missing an entire arm," Toxin replied.