Y/N Satoru: The Bio

Name: Y/N Satoru

Titles: Teen Y/N, Strongest, Troublemaker, Pain in the ass

Age: 17

Date: December 7 

Height: 6'0 (canon height is 6'3)

School Look:

What a fit bro

What a fit bro. 

Casual Attire: 

Personality: Laid back, always looking to make trouble, chill, goofy and generally just like teen Gojo in season 2

Personality: Laid back, always looking to make trouble, chill, goofy and generally just like teen Gojo in season 2. He's also REALLY arrogant. 

Background: Y/N comes from no where. His family was killed leaving him behind with the pair of glasses which Y/N wears with everything and a book about Jujutsu techniques.
 All Y/N knows is that he is Satoru Y/N. The Strongest.

Likes: Goofing around, having fun, Skipping class, Chatting with Mako, messing with Ryuko.

Dislikes: Putting efforts into things he finds bothersome, pointless fights, weaklings that bore him with their yapping. People who hurt his buddies. (Mako and Ryuko)

Inhuman abilities you can preform due to training or Cursed Energy 

Immense Strength - Amplified by Cursed Energy 

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Satoru, in addition to his overwhelming levels of cursed energy, is also an extremely formidable martial artist in close combat, with extraordinary physical prowess to back up his skills

Immense Speed & Reflexes: Satoru is an extremely fast fighter, capable of moving faster than the eye could perceive. 

Immense Endurance: Despite rarely being put in dangerous situations, Satoru has proven himself to be overwhelmingly resilient when needed to be.

Immeasurable Cursed Energy: Y/N Satoru known as the strongest or he proclaims as he gave himself this alias due to the immense amounts of cursed energy he possesses. His cursed energy is vast enough to use a Domain Expansion at least five times in one day, while most sorcerers can only use it once.

Black Flash:  A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes cursed power to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit.  (Rarely used)

Falling Blossom Emotion  Rakka no Jō:
A secret art used as an anti-domain countermeasure. Gojo learned it when he was a kid through the Jujutsu book left by his parents. Normally, this technique can nullify a domain's attacks but is useless due to other people hardly having or not having a domain at all. 

Inherited Techniques 

Limitless: At the base level, Limitless is an innate technique which is derived from Y/N's family. This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through cursed energy manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue  Jutsushiki Junten Ao:
The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of Y/N amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, Y/N creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

Cursed Technique Lapse - Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue  Jutsushiki Junten Shutsuryoku Saidai Ao:
Y/N creates a centre of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. He can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.

Six Eyes: Rikugan:
Not much is known about the Six Eyes, but it is known that they play some role in the precise usage of the Limitless. It has been stated that similar to Limitless, Six Eyes is also an Innate Technique inherited through the Y/N family. Y/N's Jujutsu book Stated that the Six Eyes allows Y/N to reduce his cursed energy consumption from technique activation infinitesimally near to nothing, and that he will never run out of cursed energy in a fight as a result. It is uncertain whether this refers to the cost of the techniques themselves or the reduction of unnecessary loss for efficiency. His use of "Maximum Cursed Energy Output" seems to imply the latter. It is heavily implied that Six Eyes allows for the user to perceive the world in terms of mass, speed, energy, and so forth alongside its other effects. 

To be learnt

Hollow Technique: Purple  Kyoshiki・Murasaki :
An advanced technique that collides the Lapse and Reversal of the Limitless, resulting in an imaginary mass that is launched at the target.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red Jutsushiki Hanten Aka :
Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/N activates the divergence of his infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

Reverse Cursed Technique  Hanten Jutsushiki:
At first, while a first and second year student of Jujutsu High, Satoru was unable to grasp the complex nature of reverse cursed technique, but after being put on his deathbed during his first fight with Toji Fushiguro, Satoru, tapping into the core of cursed energy, was finally able to unlock the ability to not only heal himself, but also make the positive energy flow into the Infinity, giving him access to his Red and Hollow Purple attacks.

Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void : Ryōiki Tenkai Muryōkūsho?:
Y/N's Domain Expansion. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Y/N's skill with his Domain Expansion is so great that he can precisely control the range and time of it's activation for only 0.2 seconds, limiting its lasting effect on those he traps within it, and is able to freely change the conditions of Unlimited Void's barrier. Those he makes physical contact with are also immune to its effect.