☆ 𝐒𝐈𝐗

The next day, Megumi was abruptly awakened by a sudden weight on his face. His eyes shot open to find the white cat sitting on his face, while the younger Gojo snapped multiple pictures, controlling her laughter.

Megumi scowled, picking the cat up with his hands. He got up, sat on the couch, and placed the cat on his lap. He gently ran his hands through its fur, making it purr. "Man, I wish I was the cat," Y/n commented with a small pout, causing the boy to stiffen; his eyes stared at the girl. "You're incredibly weird."

The girl nervously chuckled, while the male yawned, keeping the furry animal on the ground. He stood up and made his way downstairs to find the older Gojo scrolling on his phone. He approached him with a dissatisfied expression, "Why have you been feeding your sister literal junk? Do you expect me to feed her every single day?"

"What are you going on about? I've been preparing homemade meals for her. She's unwell; who in their right mind would feed her junk? She told me you were making dinner yesterday, so I went over to Itadori's to let you guys have some alone time," Gojo explained, causing Megumi to feel irritated.

"Oops?" Y/n's feminine voice echoed in the living room, drawing the attention of both males, one displaying irritation and the other confusion.

"Y/n, why did you lie to me?" Megumi's expression was filled with irritation, while the girl only chuckled.
"Big brother said your cooking was really good! I wanted to try it."
"N/n tricked you!" Gojo exclaimed, snickering.

Megumi sighed, feeling mentally drained. Dealing with Satoru was already a hassle, and now he was stuck with him and his little sister, who was slightly less annoying but still as playful and cunning.

"Sorry, Megumi. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" The girl apologized, making the male shake his head, "No, it's fine. Just get well soon."

"Well, both of you, enjoy your time today. I won't be bothering you," Gojo stated, causing Megumi to raise an eyebrow.
"Why are you behaving normally today?" he asked, to which Satoru playfully winked.

The duo spent the entire day engaged in conversation, providing a distraction for the girl from the nauseating effects of the medicines. She showed improvement from earlier, a relief for Megumi. Despite the strange feeling he experienced seeing her in a weakened state, he didn't dwell on it too much.

• ★ •

"Megumi lets watch a horror movie," Y/n suggested lying down on the bed after feeding the cat. "You sure? Didn't you just tell me you were terrified of horror movies?" Megumi questioned

"Kinda but they are fun to watch." Megumi only nodded, while Y/n put one on. He sat next to the girl in her bed keeping a sufficient distance between them

Megumi wasn't particularly fond of horror movies. He could predict the ending every time, and the jump scares felt odd. He found them boring and not genuinely frightening on the other hand, the female was definitely scared and it didn't go unnoticed by Megumi.

He observed her jumping at every mild jumpscare, finding himself slightly amused by how peculiar this girl truly was. Why would anyone watch horror movies when they clearly can't handle it?

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, why is she so stupid! She's going to fucking die—she's so reckless."
"Relax, Y/n, it's a movie."
"But—"

The female was abruptly cut off when the jump scare scared the living shit out of her. She jumped, grabbing Megumi and burying her head in his arm, hiding her face.