☆ 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"You want to go to the beach?" Megumi inquired, receiving a subtle nod from Y/n.

"Fine, I suppose we could go. I don't have anything planned for today."

The male recalled their conversation as he could hear the waves crash against the shore, he then looked at the young girl who was twirling with her feet in the water, the hem of her uniform swaying with her movements. The sun casted a golden glow on her hair and illuminating the vibrant blues of her eyes.

She crouched down, scooping a handful of seawater, releasing the water in front of her. The liquid sparkled in the sunlight, creating a glistening cascade that hung in the air momentarily before showering down.

The beach was mostly empty that afternoon, considering it was a weekday. The male stood up as the female walked along the shore in comfortable silence. They had spent quite some time together, ticking off items from the endless list created by the younger Gojo. As they strolled, a question that had been lingering in the male's mind finally found its way out.

"Are you really dying?"
"Sure am."
The male let out a low hum.

"I used to go to the beach with Satoru, Shoko, and Suguru. They always messed around, attacking each other. They would always get irritated with big brother's cocky behavior. Shoko and Suguru attempted to drown him once. It was hilarious." Y/n snickered, remembering how much her brother had struggled.

"I should try that with Toji," Megumi remarked in his usual monotone. Y/n found herself laughing at his deadpan delivery.

The girl crouched down with a smirk as she scooped water, throwing a little on Megumi, who glared at her. "Pfft- the look on your face is hilarious," she teased.

Megumi smirked back at her, a look a mischief in his eyes scaring her. "Wait, no- I'm sorry."
"Too late."

The male removed his shoes and rushed at the female, throwing her over his shoulder and then into the water. "Me-Megumi! I can't... swim!" she yelled, causing the male to grab her arm.

The white-haired girl let out a chuckle and pulled him down into the water. Megumi could taste the salty water in his mouth. He sent the girl a quick glare, who was busy laughing to notice.

Her laughter was like music to his ears. He found himself staring at the girl who was shaking her head making the droplets of water on hair fly everywhere including him.

They both made their way to a nearby beach chair where both individuals' backpacks were. The girl sat on it, using a beach towel to dry her hair. Megumi noticed her white shirt clinging to her and becoming translucent. He averted his gaze before quickly handing her his blazer.

"Cover up," he instructed. The female nervously laughed before taking his blazer and wearing it. It was slightly big on her but comfortable. "Thank you."

"My place is nearby, stop by and get yourself a new pair of clothes." Megumi suggested.
"Sounds good."

• ★ •

The duo made their way to Megumi's house. He opened his door stepping inside to be greeted by Toji.

"Kid? Why are you wet?" He gave him a questionable look before he spotting Y/n, "—Y/n? What're you doing here?"

"We went to the beach and ended up getting soaked," Megumi explained leading her upstairs to his bedroom.

Megumi's bed was pretty clean and everything was organised, opposite of the girls room. He gave her a fresh pair of clothes and a towel leading her to his bathroom. He then quickly grabbed some clothes for himself changing in his dad's bathroom and heading downstairs.

"So? Is my idiot son finally growing up?" Toji questioned throwing his arm over his son who looked extremely irritated at the sudden invasion of his personal space.
"What does that mean?"
"You like Y/n don't you? You have my blessing, she's a lovely child."

"Bullshit. She's practically forcing me, all of this is one-sided."

Megumi soon regretted his words when he saw the white-haired girl stare at him from a distance. Her expression was hard for him to read but he could tell she wasn't pleased with his words. "Uhm, I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you Megumi and Toji," She quickly mumbled before rushing past them.

"Look at what you've done.."

• ★ •

Thank you for reading!