☆ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Megumi entered the brightly lit restaurant, forced to sacrifice another evening. The ambient buzz of conversation and the enticing aroma of diverse dishes surrounded him.

As he reached the table and took a seat, Nobara was already there, flashing him a smile and initiating a conversation he had little interest in. Soon, the Itadori twins joined them.

Sukuna settled beside the dark blue-haired male, having learned about Y/n and Megumi spending time together from Yuuji. It struck Sukuna as peculiar, given Megumi's usual disposition.

"So, I heard you've been hanging out with Y/n recently," Sukuna whispered to avoid being overheard by Yuuji and Nobara.
"Yeah, what about it?"
"You like her?"
"No. Of course not."

A smirk danced across Sukuna's face as he posed a question designed to provoke Megumi.

"So you wouldn't mind if I asked her out?"
"...why are you asking me that?" Megumi replied, attempting to maintain his composure.
"Just felt like it."

"She's really attractive, you know, a great slut. I've had my eye on her for a long time." Rage surged through Megumi, prompting him to grab the pink-haired male's collar, glaring fiercely. "Watch it," he threatened.

Yuuji and Nobara exchanged concerned looks.
"Hey, hey, come on, dude, chill out. It was a joke," Sukuna spoke in a playful tone, further aggravating Megumi. However, realizing his surroundings, Megumi calmed down. His grip on Sukuna's collar loosened, and he turned his head away.

• ★ •

"Satoru! Why did you tell me about the dinner plan so late?" Y/n whined as she exited Gojo's car. The male only shrugged, leading them to a restaurant. They were greeted by waiters who promptly guided them to their table.

Upon reaching the table, the female noticed everyone already seated. Sukuna immediately stood up, surprising her with a small hug. Sukuna had never hugged her before, leaving her momentarily stunned. Awkwardly, she reciprocated the hug, while Megumi bore a hole in Sukuna's back. The recent conversation with him added a layer of tension.

The girl took a seat next to Megumi, offering him a warm smile. Sukuna settled beside her, casually sipping his champagne.

"So, are you and Megumi dating? You have been going out recently, right?" Nobara inquired, causing both Megumi and Y/n to feel a warmth creeping into their cheeks.

"N/n?! You're going out with Megumi? Why didn't you tell me?" Satoru exclaimed, placing his hands over his chest.

"No, no... you're getting it wrong! We aren't dating!" Y/n frantically waved her hands.
"Yeah."

"Well, of course, they aren't. Megumi wouldn't even have the guts to ask her out," Sukuna remarked, earning a glare from Megumi.

"You sure are speaking a lot of nonsense today, aren't you, Ryo?" Megumi looked visibly irritated momentarily losing his cool.

"That's enough, both of you. Excuse me, I need to use the restroom," Y/n announced, getting up and heading to the restroom.

Sukuna then stood up, "Let's talk outside. We are interrupting all of them." The red eyed male walked outside the restaurant, with Megumi following behind.

It had started raining, droplets falling on them, but they paid no heed.

"Y/n isn't a slut. Talk about her with respect," Megumi ordered, prompting Sukuna's laughter.

"That's funny, but it's true she's a sl-" Sukuna was cut off when Megumi delivered a punch. Sukuna took a deep breath, slightly annoyed.

He clenched his hand into a fist, swiftly retaliating with punches twice as hard. Both engaged in a heated confrontation.

"OI! Sukuna and Megumi! What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" The younger Gojo yelled, her voice tinged with anger.

Both males stopped, standing in silence. The girl approached them, slapping both across the face. "What the hell, woman-" Sukuna muttered, earning another slap from her.

"Why are you acting like children? Satoru took us out for dinner to enjoy, not fight like toddlers. You guys are grown adults; both of you better apologize to Satoru. Grow up, for fuck's sake, especially you, Sukuna."

"Well, I'll be heading out. Take care of Megumi; he's pretty badly injured," Sukuna mumbled as he walked away, kissing his teeth.

"Hey! I'm not done with you! Get your ass back here!" she yelled, but Sukuna ignored her. She sighed, feeling her freshly styled hair getting completely drenched.

Megumi remained silent, covered in bruises. The female took out her phone, calling her brother. "Satoru, I'm gonna take care of Megumi and deal with Sukuna. Enjoy without us, sorry."

The male's eyes slightly widened. "You don't have to treat me; I'll do that myself."
"Consider it a token of thanks for dealing with me. There's a chemist nearby; I'll buy some stuff and treat you. Wait here."

Megumi sat down on a bench, which gave him coverage from the rain. It didn't take a while for Y/n to come back fully drenched with a small brown packet.

She opened the packet taking out the contents and placing them on the dry bench. She cleaned his wounds with alcohol before grabbing a few bandaids.
"Is that a teddy bear bandaid? Don't put that on me."
"Shut up, should've thought about this before fighting and ruining everyone's evening," The girl retorted putting all the bandaids on him. She then quickly took out her phone clicking a picture of him.

"Why would you-" The girl gently smiled sitting down next to him. "I'm heading home, you should go inside to Satoru." Megumi announced getting up, however he was stopped by the girl who grabbed his wrist

"Why'd you fight with Sukuna?" The girl questioned but she was only ignored as the male removed her hand from his wrist walking away.

• ★ •

Thank you for reading :)