009 Arcade

It's ten in the morning, the Spanish Mafia just enter our trap and won't stop squeaking like a mouse

It's ten in the morning, the Spanish Mafia just enter our trap and won't stop squeaking like a mouse. Sanzu's plan went as well as he planned. The problem is where the hell is he? I have told him to show his face before eight-thirty and here we are.

That son of a bitch has been slacking off lately, "Ran, where is he?" I have asked him the same question for the past hour. Luckily our problem finally has a solution, my mood isn't so bad as it is. "He's not picking up his phone nor answering my message" was Ran replies. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

I left Ran alone on the living room and make my way to the basement, his basement. We have no choice since there's nothing left of our headquarter. Luckily Ran volunteered to let us use his place as momentarily headquarters.

It was dark as usual, the basement is reek of blood. Ever since the head of the Spanish Mafia reach here, we never stop giving him pain for our pleasure. You take what ours then you'll pay with your life.

"Having a nice time, Mateo?" I mock him as I see his limp figure hanging from the ceiling. Two hand tied up why his leg barely touch the ground. I hear him curse in a different language and I laugh lowly. He should fear God and repent at this last moment of his life instead of adding more sin to himself like adding fuel to fire.

"Cocky as usual? of course it's Mateo Perez after all" He groan and try his best to kick me, the sound of metal clicking fills the air as he move aggressively. I continue staring at him, the distance between us is too far for him to reach me.

I hear footstep behind me as Mateo won't stop wiggling his body. Moron, he's going to lost his stamina faster that way. I would love to keep him alive until my killing machine arrive but it seems like he's no going to be around soon.

"What is he doing?" A voice come up behind me, Ran. Who else would I expect? It's only the two of us around if we didn't include the guard around his property. "I'm asking the same thing to myself" I say as we both continue looking at Mateo actions. I feel like laughing out loud, he look like an idiot.

He finally stop after a few second, breathing heavily as he stare at us like he wants to eat us alive. He can't even if he want to. "Keep him alive at least until twelve..." I command Ran. "If Sanzu still isn't around by then, enjoy yourself" I finish my sentence and leave the basement.

I exhale fresh air as I leave the basement. Better up here. I decide to take a walk and the arcade Draken use to bring us to... when he's alive. I don't even know why I want to, I don't even want to care anymore. I decide to go alone, dismissing my bodyguard. I can ensure my safety after all.

I went there with my Maybach and enjoy the car ride. I drove past a bike shops and all the unwanted memory float back. was it even unwanted? My heart ache and I groan, hitting the pedal to speed the car up.