007 Yes

A loud gasp come out of my mouth as soon I enter the ballroom- shi I mean Yee-Na Wedding hall

A loud gasp come out of my mouth as soon I enter the ballroom- shi I mean Yee-Na Wedding hall. It's so, Beautiful like the one I read in my favorite book The cursebreaker series. "Wow" I whisper it to myself slowly while my eyes travel around the ballroom. "Is there possibilities I will find my prince charming tonight?" I ask myself sarcastically and laugh silently.

"Y/n?" A man that look like he's in his early forty suddenly call my name and I nod "That's me". He told me that Yee-Na told him to bring me to her as soon as I arrive. Again I nod as we both walk for a quite long time until we reach the back of the hall, then there's a door. The man leave, as soon as twist the door knob open It reveal Yee-Na in the most majestic gown ever. I gasp once I saw her, the dress are white like pure white then there's a gold trail went down to the bottom of the dress.

"Girl? You look gorgeous" She laugh at me... "Y/n your face, I'm sorry but thank you" Her voice comes out soft at the end of her sentence, she's blushing too. She then ran to hug me. Trust me when I say Yee-Na is like a sister to me, it feels so comforting I wrap my hand around her and rub her back slowly then we pull away from the hug. "For everything you has did and help, Thank you again" a soft smile appears on her face as she thank me. I nod and give her a wide smile, I'm not sure what to say or maybe I'm actually speechless but how did I get with all this?
"You are welcome, Dear"

We spent about half an hour together in the back of the hall before her ceremony starts. A few seconds she cry then she laugh until she is out of breath. The mas who calls me come knocking and tell us that the ceremony is about to starts. We talk with each other for the last time and act dramatic as we use too since she gonna get married soon. "I kill him if he ever hurt you" "I'll pay you to do that"

I came out from the back of the hall and saw a man so familiar but I can't remember where I saw him. I just when straight away to my assigned seat. I was seated on the front row or we could say, A VIP. wow I know I never expected to be a VIP. Well  kind of not a VIP, I sit on the same table with other Kang's family. I know them well so I don't mind much.

Kang was suppose to be behind the hall and walk Yee-Na to the aisle but there he is talking with whoever it could be, It could be a Barbie tho- I mean his pink hair says it all.
The man who is motherfucking familiar to me sits a few tables away from me, I solve the puzzle piece and realize that he is probably part of the Mafia or some shit. Then why is he so familiar to me??!!

Finally, the moment everyone had been waiting for is here, Everyone went silent as soon as the priest finish his word. Yee-Na looked at the crowd and then back to Han, She give him a very very beautiful smile but she didn't say yes yet? It's only a seconds but It feels like an hour, I try my best to act professional instead of annoyed because, I don't know love and this is quite dramatic  but I don't care if anyone wanna do it but again this time I can't escape this awkward situation plus it's my first wedding ceremony  I ever attend to since I came out of that house, mama use to brings me to a multiply wedding ceremony too bad my memory only save the part where we eat the delicious food.