004 Sleepover

Sup bro )(
——————

"Where did you go?" Mikey ask me, as soon as he see me

"Where did you go?" Mikey ask me, as soon as he see me. "Took some air, I feel crowded" I lied. He just nod upon hearing my answer. I make my way to sit down and enjoy my drink, Then I've notice that Ran and Rindou is not around. I need Ran to help me find all information about this girl. "Where's Ran?" I ask Mikey, He then pointed at the room opposite from us.

I walk and went inside the room and see few whore and oh a traitor. Verro? if I was not mistaken that's his name. I can see his eyes from here, the way it's full with fear as Ran whisper something in his ear. Probably the way he will end his life. Who knows. 

"Ran" I call his name. He look at me but there's another bitch decide to be a busybody and turn his head to me, Irene. Obviously. "Yes?" I gave signal for all of them to leave but there's someone deaf. 

"Irene.Leave" She smirked and walk to me, her hand went to touch my chest than neck. "Awwh Why?" She pout. I grip her neck and throw her away. No fear are shown on her face. I know that she is not scared of me, a psycho bitch. Well that's why she is with us.

"Are the other whore too expensive for you to buy?" He roll his eyes at my question knowing my point damn well. I'm not saying she's bad. I use her a dozen time but It annoy me how she give her body to all of us just like that. Such a turn off for me.

"What do you want Sanzu?" He ask me. Well this is what we want, straight to the point. "Can you like.. help me find every single information about that girl who fight just now?" He look hesitate at first. I know with just one message we could have every single information about her. "You know we don't mess up with innocent one" Gosh this shi annoy me. "Is she? I mean come on Ran" We end up fighting each other, but its worth it.

"Okay..."

"No please stop, I don't like it!" 7 Years Old me begging him, my cousin who is like my brother to me to stop touching me

"No please stop, I don't like it!" 7 Years Old me begging him, my cousin who is like my brother to me to stop touching me. He won't he keep touching me from my chest and it keep getting lower. I'm scared, Somebody please save me, help me. Please "Ssshh, It will be okay you will like it" No.No.NO. Just no please can't he understand me. I'm scared to the point I can't even open my eyes. I'm scared . Please stop this. I can feel a sharp pain on my flowers. Something, t-that is being push inside
I try to open my eyes to see what happens and....