Old Hatred, Bad Blood

"It is painful to remember the past, and my trust is shattered like a glass broke into a million pieces during the serpentine wars. I lost everything. My siblings, my wife, and my eggs... All were gone in mere days. I swore revenge after everything was lost... Yet. I hope that my eggs are safe cause I begged for the elemental masters to spare my young... and they did before my imprisonment. If not... then my only thing that i must do is to be at Lloyd's side as an exchange for my freedom. "
- (Y/N)'s thoughts before and after his imprisonment

(Y/N)'s POV
Cole, Zane, and I reached the mountain of a million steps as I got off on Cole's vehicle as it transformed back into a golden scythe once again.

I looked at Zane, who was feeling frustrated that his ninja suit was all pink.
"I'm sorry for ruining your ninja suit, Zane." I apologize while fiddling with my fingers in guilt.
"I'm not mad (Y/N)," Zane says in the stoic tone before we head towards the mountain.

"Good thing. I know how to climb a mountain, " I muttered to myself as i began climbing as Cole and Zane followed suit.
"Yeah, let's go," I heard Cole as we climbed the mountain of a million steps.

Zane was on the black ninja's back as they both climbed.
"Try and keep up (Y/N)." The earth ninja shouted as i followed behind them while climbing

Reaching the top. Zane grabbed my hand, pulling me up.
"I appreciate it, Zane." I thanked the white ninja before we went towards a big hole, where the Constrictai tomb was located.
'Something off is here,' I begin to ponder to myself as I climb the robe after Zane and Cole slide down the rope into the tomb.

I land with a grunt upon landing on the ground. The Constrictai Tomb is very dark, and only the exit above us is the only light source in this place.
'I bet Pythor already freed them... But where are they?' I looked around the area while holding an old lantern, containing a flame that illuminates the area around us.

I stumbled across a writing on the wall. My expression softened, turning into dread as it washed over me.
"Hey, what is that?" Cole asked me, walking beside me along with Zane, who is carrying a torch for his light source.

My eyebrows furrowed once again, masking my worried expression to the Ninjas. I let out a sigh, and then I looked at the drawing on the wall.

[A/N: (Y/S/O) = You're Significant Other's Name.
(Y/F/N): You're Father's Name]
~ Flashback: Several years ago ~
No One's POV
"Hey (Y/N)... Look, honey. I hatched a couple of eggs." (Y/N)'s wife informed him, causing the male spectral walker to smile brightly at his wife.

"Can I see?" (Y/N) got excited because now he is becoming a father now ever since (Y/S/O) got married to (Y/N) last month.

The wedding is just simple. A couple of Spectral Walkers were there, too.
(Y/N)'s parents, along with his younger cousins, were there too. Even though the Serpentine War is still out there. They still continue the wedding.

The couple then goes to the eggs in another part of the cave where (Y/S/O) kept them safe.
"You lay 4 eggs?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened in happiness as well as his significant other.
"Yes, honey. I did. " She then hugged her husband in a warm embrace, knowing that they were going to start a family.

The happy moment is cut short when (Y/F/N) slither into the room, and (Y/N) pulled away from the hug upon seeing his father, who is an old Spectral Walker.
"Son... Your cousin Pythor is here, and it's time." The old snake tells his son, knowing that (Y/N) has a job to do during the serpentine war: Spying on enemies to gain info.

"Be safe. Honey" (Y/S/O) bid him goodbye as her husband is leaving since the Serpentine War isn't over yet. The spectral walker's ability to go undetected is way more reliable than the Anacondrai invisibility.

The stealth of the Spectral Walker can't be detected by any means.
Sixth sense could get bypassed during the undetected state.
No collision when slither through a person, making it look like a ghost.

Things changed when Master Chen tricked the serpentine into thinking that the humans broke the peace between them by spreading fake rumors.

Anguish, Hatred, Regret, and Retribution has consumed (Y/N) after finding out that his wife and his family were all dead after he came back 6 months ago from spying the humans.
The spectral walker eggs went missing, too, because his cousin Pythor told him that the humans stole them from him.

The imprisonment of (Y/N) along with his kind made him grow hatred towards Master Chen and his cousin Pythor due to his lies

[End of Flashback]