Snakebit [Part 1]

No One's POV
During the travel, nighttime arrived, and yet (Y/N) continues to eat fruits along the way while following Lloyd.
(Y/N) carried a couple of apples in his arms, consuming like in one bite while Lloyd slightly shuddered at the sight of his snake companion who consumes food fast.

"So what kind of snake are you (Y/N)" Lloyd decides to break the silence between (Y/N) and the snake and finishes snacking on apples.
"I do not know Lloyd but you human called us: The Spectral Walker" The snake answered.
"The Spectral walkers? What exactly do you do?" Lloyd is confused and yet (Y/N) did not leave him hanging for answers.
"My kind is like cousins of anacondrai but instead of plain powers of invisibility, I can go undetected as if I'm a ghost haunting the area, and my kind serves as best scouts for recon an area" The snake begins to explain before he vanishes in front of Lloyd's eyes and a few seconds later.
(Y/N) suddenly appears behind Lloyd, startling the little boy a bit.
"Oh.." Lloyd trailed off, not knowing what to say, and he was a little creeped out when the snake showed his abilities.

~Time skip brought to you by (Y/N) wrapping his coils around Lloyd during bedtime~
(Y/N)'s POV
We arrived at the cemetery and I could feel my skin crawl just by seeing this.
"Lloyd, why are we here?" I asked him as I slither forward as the cold winds blow past me, making me shiver a bit.
"We're here to free the fangpyres, "He told me as I suddenly hear the crackle of thunder, making him startle before Lloyd jumped onto my arms.
"Oh, Lloyd" I put him down on his feet before he proceeds to open the tomb.

As the fangpyres come out, Lloyd hides behind me as I let them have their conversation I grab an apple from my pockets, consuming them.