Never Trust a Snake[Part 2]

No One's POV
(Y/N) gasp in horror as he woke up from his nightmare. The snake's breath was heavily and he clutch his pounding heart in his chest.
"Thank goodness... It was just a dream" The Spectral walker seems relieved that it wasn't real thus he lays back down and Lloyd is still asleep as (Y/N)'s coils were still wrapped on the boy.
The sun is rising in the horizon and slowly enough. It was now morning thus the pitch black and stars were replaced with blue skies.

"It's been so long since I've been outside... I barely remember last time that I felt the warmth of the sun or the cold breeze blowing from the wind" The purple snake muttered to himself while looking at the improvise campsite in the forest that (Y/N) and Lloyd utilize to rest after a long walk. It's only a matter of time before they must continue their journey to free the Anacondrai also known as the cousins of Spectral Walker

~A Few Hours Later~
(Y/N)'s POV
The scorching the sun is beating down upon me while I used an handmade leaf umbrella to shade Lloyd from the sun.
We've been walking in the desert sands for hours and this is where I have to test my resilience through hardships.
'It's been so long since I've experienced how hot the scorching in the desert' I thought to myself. I took a sip of my water canteen while Lloyd is in front of me as the he looked at his map.
"Did you released the constrictai, the venomari or heaven forbid the anaconda then we would have had a tussle" Hearing that from Lloyd. Made me think that he is super angry that the Hypnobrais and Fangpyres didn't fight each other.
"I found it!" Lloyd exclaimed, rushing towards the Anacondrai tomb and the tomb itself is a giant curved horn in the middle of the desert.

"This is not good" I whispered as memories of my cousins flood my mind during the serpentine war.
I slither up to Lloyd, reaching the old entrance door of the tomb.

Leaving me with no choice. I slither alongside with Lloyd as I begin feel so many negative emotions washed over me.
A slight fear upon releasing my cousins.
A brief pondering in my mind, knowing if they survive after all this time and maybe hostile towards my cousins.

Lloyd then proceed to opened the tomb door while following behind the boy.
Bones of the Anacondrai we're scattered on the floor, knowing that they might have eaten each other while being imprisoned after the serpentine war.

I feel a presence around me and Lloyd. I immediately turn my head to my left as I see an Anacondrai go visible, causing Lloyd to be startled.

"Hello... Cousin. It's been a long time" I greeted the last anacondrai while helping up Lloyd and picking up the little boy's flashlight.
"(Y/N)? Is that really you?" Pythor seems surprised by my presence.
"It is me. Pythor and looks like you became a cannibal to survive"
I gestured to the remains of anacondrai bone on the ground.
"Whatever you say cousin. Looks like it's just the last of our kind" Hearing that from my cousin made me narrowed my eyes.

"So (Y/N)... Who is this appe- uhh friend of yours? Is he the one who free you from you're prison?" My cousin looked at Lloyd, hearing Pythor's stomach growl in hunger.
"My name is Lloyd Garmadon. Future dark ruler" The child introduced himself with pride.

'Oh very original Lloyd' I though to myself while though to myself while I pull out a strawberry push pop out of my pockets before I licking it with delight as I let them talk to each other.

~Time Skip~
I just watched my cousin and Lloyd go to the village to cause some trouble there.
'Very immature' I muttered to myself while I ate a piece of bread.

This whole situation went too goofy and childish for me to witness that I just did my own thing like maybe stealing a couple of foods from the residents since I'm hungry now again.

After doing that. Pythor and Lloyd finished it off by stealing candies from babies
"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at them but they both ignored me while they are having a wheelbarrow filled with candy.