6.

Niki lead me to the living room and sat on the couch in front of me, the smug look still present on his face, it was really pissing me off

"Now how bout you show me what you pornstars do~"

"Shut the fuck up"

He raised his eyebrows, a bit shocked at what had just come out of my mouth, and so was I, but I just crossed my arms in anger, deeply offended by what he had said to me.

"Come again doll?"

"Shut the fuck up, I already told you I'm not a fucking porn star, call you daddy? Tsk what are yo-"

before I could finish my sentence, Niki got up, Grabbed my neck, and pushed me up against the wall.

"One more fucking word out of that pretty little whore mouth of yours, and I'll make you regret every goddamn word," he said with a growl.

He was mad, very mad. He was choking me so hard this time, that I could barely breathe.

🔞

"You might be pretty,but your nothing special," he spat, the grip around my neck getting tighter, and tighter.

"Your too cocky. You need to be put in your place." He leaned into the side of my face, and whispered in my ear, "Get on your knees, now."
I simply nodded, and began to lower myself to the ground. His  free hands going to unbuckle his belt, I sat there looking up at the handsome male In awe.

He might be a complete dick head, a super toxic guy, and overall disrespectful, but he's just too pretty.

He lowered his pants, then my hands went to go lower his boxers. I was face to face with his dick.

I didn't really have experience when it came to this, but watching a lot of porn and working in a small segment of the industry comes in handy in moments like these.

I grabbed his dick, spat on it, and started to pump his length up and down. I soon after stopped using my hands, and decided to use my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down, his huge length, while looking him In the eyes. He smiled down at me, "Good boy~" he said, as he patted my head.
He then grabbed a fist full of my hair, and jerked his body forward, causing me to gag on his dick.

My eyes were wide open from how deep his dick was down my throat.

He stayed like that, shortly afterwards letting go. I removed my mouth off his dick, a mass amount of saliva dripping down my mouth, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Your so pretty with my dick down your throat like that," he smiled down at me, fisting my hair again, and forcing his dick down my throat once again.

This time he started to face fuck me.

Tears pooling from my eyes, with every thrust he made. He looked down at me, "You look so beautiful when you cry," he said as he smiled.

The sounds of my gagging was music to his ears, as he kept face fucking me, going faster and faster with his thrusts.

"Ugh fuck!" he grunted loudly. "Your mouth feels so fucking good around my cock, holy shit," his head tilted backwards, eyes closed, and his face contorted in ecstasy.

He continued to fuck my mouth, leaving no breaks for me to get air. I started to feel his cock twitch in my mouth.

His thrusts started to get sloppier, and within seconds he let out a deep groan. His hips thrusting forward once more, staying there as he came down my throat. He sighed, and pulled his dick out my mouth.

As he was pulling it out, I sucked on the entire length making sure nothing was left behind before he removed his dick from my mouth. A slight pop sound when his tip left my mouth.

I looked up at him, my doughy red eyes staring him straight in the eyes, as I swallowed his cum.

He licked his lips, then bitting down on his bottom lip, as he stared down at me.

Soon after he fixed his pants, and started to walk to his bedroom.

"Goodnight," was the last thing he said to me before he disappeared within his corner of the apartment.

After he left, I fixed myself up, and walked to my bedroom feeling tired from everything I had endured today.

I urned off my lights, and played some music softly in the background. I plopped myself on my bed, and tucked myself under the sheets.
The entire time as I was trying to fall asleep, the same reoccurring thought kept lingering in my head.

'How the fuck did I get here?'