05.

It was getting pretty late, and Niki still wasn't home yet

It was getting pretty late, and Niki still wasn't home yet. Last I saw him was after he left me on the floor with 100,000 won to pay for our meal, after he basically ruined me.

I was getting tired, and decided to head to bed instead of waiting for him to come home.

Why do I care if he even comes anyways? It's not like I like him in the slightest.

He took advantage of me, left me on the floor, and gave me money without a word as to where he was going. He didn't even bother helping me up off the floor before he left.

I poured a cup of water for myself, then headed to my room. I took a sip from the glass, and sighed, "My whole body hurts" I said as I stretched my arms out. I sat the glass down on my night stand, turned the lights off, and slipped into bed.

I turned some music on, before I eventually dozed off to sleep.

-time skip-

I heard the front door being closed, and I immediately awoken. "He's home" I said to myself.

I got up out of bed to ask him why he had come home late, but before I went to open my door, huffs of pain, and deep breathing was all I heard come from the kitchen.

I opened my door to see what was going on, but the sight before me was something that would have never crossed my mind. The white tee he had on had been stained with blood. A very visible stab wound underneath the giant splotch of blood.

"Niki are you okay?! Whats going on?" I asked rushing towards him.

"Don't come near me," he put his hands out in front of me. "I don't need your help, go back to sleep," he sounded mad, very mad.

"please let me help yo-" he then grabbed my face, and squished my cheeks together.

"What don't you fucking understand? I don't need your fucking help, go back to sleep-" before he could finish his sentence, he fell to the floor.

I caught him, and lowered his body to the ground slowly.

I looked him in the eyes, "I'm going to help you, stop resisting.

"Tsk" his face contouring in annoyance, as he turned his head away from me. I got up, and went to find some bandages and alcohol.
I soon returned with the items, and started to clean up his wound. "that looks pretty deep, we have to stitch it up."

"Whatever," he said still not making any eye contact with me. I didn't have that much experience with sewing, but I knew a few things that hopefully would work out in this situation.
I stood up, and reached forward to the top cabinet to find the sewing kit I had.

As soon as I found it, I sat back down, and started to sew Niki's wound up. After I was finished cleaning his wound, stitching it up, and rapping a large bandage around his lower abdomen, I grabbed his face, and turned it towards mine.

"Why are you home late? Why have you been stabbed? Whats going on Niki?" with no avail, he slapped my hand off his face.

"Why are you so fucking nosey? You think you can ask a million questions, just because I fucked you?" he spat.

He started to crawl towards me, backing me up against the kitchen counter. "You wanna know so bad don't you? Fine I'll tell you." I was nervous as to what he was gonna tell me.

Being backed up against the counter like this was scary enough.

"I work with dangerous people," he put his hand up to my face, cupping my chin in the palm of his hand.

"I'm a gangster babe~, and I'm using your house as a hide out for me," he winked at me, and then appeared the all famous smirk of his.

"Now tell me about your job, doll," he tilted his head, smirk still plastered across his face, and his hand still cupping my chin.

"Awwhh, come on now babe. I don't bite, tell me,"

"C-Camboy..." I stuttered quietly, refusing to meet his intimidating eyes.

"Camboy huh? So your like one of them pornstars then?"

"N-no! I don't necessarily get naked" I finally looked at him, my cheeks darkening when I saw his attractive eye's lingering down on me.

"Then how are you a Camboy?" He frowned, now sounding genuinely confused.

"I-I just say things a-and make sounds on live, I take requests a-and do them for m-money...I've never shown my full naked body, only my chest...I-I'm not like that" I told him, taking in the information his smirk returned and he lifted my chin.

"Ok then, since you take requests, how about you give me a live show and call me daddy~"