2.

I couldn't understand why I was in the position I was in

What did I do that could've possibly led up to me being pinned up against a wall, by a complete stranger.

I just met him, and he does now live with me, but I still barely know who he is.

"You wanna have some fun foxy~" He bit his lip and continued to smirk in my direction. One hand still pinning me against the wall, while the other began to travel from my waist, to my ass.
I gasped at the sudden feeling of him kneading my ass in the palm of his hand.

"Whats with the face babe? Your not enjoying this?" he took his hand away from my ass, and slung it around my waist, pushing me right up against him.

"Ugh... Your no fun," he let go of me, and walked off to go and unpack his stuff.

I was in shock as to what just happened. I stood dumb founded at the front of his door. 'What just happened?, I just met him why is he acting like that?, does he just think I'm that easy?'

Thoughts, after thoughts, just kept racing through my head trying to make out as to what just occurred between me and Riki.

"Hey you gonna get out now? Kinda have to change, unless.." his deep raspy voice rung through my head snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ya.. Uh- sorry see ya in the morning goodnight!"
"Hey wait before you leave..." he stood up, and began walking towards me.

He leaned his tall figure against the door frame.
His right hand cupping my face, tilting it to where I could look him in the eyes, "How about you do me a favour? Show me around the area tomorrow, ya? Can you do that for me doll?"
I nodded,

"Good boy~" was the last thing he said before signalling me out of his room.

I made my way to my room, put some music on, shut off all my lights, and instantly plopped my body onto my bed. The city lights coming from my apartment window, plus the added music, made the entire atmosphere feel euphoric.

I could barely sleep that night from how stuck in thought I was from the events that just took place between me and Riki.

How could someone be so shameless with the way they act around new people.

Don't people get uncomfortable? I doubted it.

A guy like him probably has crowds of girls and boys lining up just to spend one night with him, they probably wouldn't, even care if he felt them up just like he felt me up.

I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy what just happened, but im also not saying I wasn't also just a little uncomfortable. If I were to sleep with him, I'd at least want to get to know him better. I'm not one of his one night stands, I'm his roommate.

Now tomorrow I have to spend an entire day with him. Just the thought of it makes me want to scream.

It was getting late, and since I had to show him  around tomorrow I had to get some sort of rest.
I pushed all my thoughts away, shut my eyes and began to doze off into sleep.

'He probably won't do that again, so why do I feel anxious about tomorrow?'

Whats the worst thing that could happen?'