5

How powerful the villain is in being able to bring down Father Bai.

  Bai Sang finished her homework in her room. It was past ten o'clock, very late, and she clearly felt the weakness and sleepiness brought on by her body.

  Just when she got up to turn off the lights and go to sleep, the sound of a car engine came from outside the window.

  Bai Sang's eyes flashed, and he hurriedly left the room, came to the door of the hall, stretched his head and looked outside.

  Lin Mo, who got off the car, was dressed in black and blended into the dark night, like a night demon, exuding a chilling aura.

  Soon he walked up to him, and before Bai Sang had time to retract his head, he met Lin Mo's dark eyes.

  Her face turned pale, and her fingers intertwined together, feeling embarrassed that she had been caught. "You, you are back."

  Lin Mo pulled down the brim of the hat on his head and saw clearly the lady standing at the door.

  The young lady was wearing off-white pajamas. Her feet without shoes were small and cute, glowing white under the light. Her curly black hair lay casually on her forehead, her eyes lowered, like a kitten waiting for its owner to come home. .

  Lin Mo's face was expressionless, and he rubbed it with his calloused fingertips, and said in a low voice, "Yeah."

  Bai Sang didn't expect that he would respond to her, and when he wanted to say something else, he smelled a very faint smell of blood on the tip of his nose.

  It was emanating from Lin Mo.

  Bai Sang blinked and stood there blankly.

  he got hurt?
  Lin Mo took out a new pair of slippers from the entrance and placed them on Bai Sang's feet and said, "Put them on."

  Bai Sang put on the slippers according to his words, watched him leave, and couldn't help but ask: " Are you okay?"

  Lin Mo paused and said with deep eyes, "It's okay."

  Hearing the alienation in his tone, Bai Sang shrank back, knowing that he had gone too far, so he closed his mouth and stopped talking.

  In the plot, Lin Mo, as the world's largest BOSS, will not accept anyone's kindness and will not let anyone get close to him.

  Bai Sang felt a little sad when he heard the sound of the door closing.

  Although he knew the plot, he didn't seem like a bad guy.

  Thinking about it, Bai Sang looked down at the slippers on his feet blankly.
Lin Mo ,
  who returned to the room, stood in the darkness, with a reflective mirror in front of him, reflecting his appearance in the darkness.

  After taking off his coat, his back covered with bloody wounds was exposed. The wounds were simply pressed with a cloth to stop the bleeding, but blood still overflowed on the way back.

  He recalled that at the entrance, Bai Sang looked at his worried eyes, which were clear and pure in black and white without any impurities.

  Lin Mo's dark eyes darkened, and his hand holding the cloth tightened unconsciously.

  It wasn't until the pain coming from his back that he regained some sense.

  For a moment, Lin Mo twitched the corners of his lips and smiled mockingly.

  Unexpectedly, Bai Lin (father Bai), who frightened the domestic and even foreign business circles, would have such an innocent and pure daughter.

  A blank slate, ignorant of worldly affairs.

  It's really ridiculous.
.the
  next day.

  The task was the same as yesterday, Bai Sang pretended to sleep and leaned on Lin Mo's shoulder to get through.

  There were many students of his own age in the school, and Bai Sang tasted the excitement for the first time.

  Especially in the classroom, before class begins, you can always hear various sounds, including laughter, fighting, and gossip.

  Bai Sang held his chin, looking at them like an idiot.

  Many students in the class wanted to say hello to Bai Sang, but when they saw the face of the boy next to Bai Sang, their legs became weak.

  Several girls who originally wanted to strike up a conversation with Lin Mo were dissuaded by his cold eyes.