Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!

Start from the beginning

"We got the spirit, you gotta hear it..." Sebastian sings.

"Under the sea!" Ruby sings as she flips and poses. Sebastian plays the drums on some clams.

"Under the sea!" The group sings. "Under the sea!"

"When the sardine begin the beguine. It's music to me!" Ruby sings. Ariel and Ruby spin around and dance together.

"What do they got? A lot of sand! We got a hot crustacean band!" Sebastian sings out as Sora dances.

"Each little clam yeah, know how to jam here... Under the sea!" Ariel and Ruby sing dancing around bubbles that Sora releases from a bubble tube coral.

"Under the Sea! Each little slug here! Cutting a rug here under the sea!" Sora sings as Ruby, Ariel and him dance together.

"Each little snail know how to wail here!" Sebastian sings.

"That's why it's hotter!" Sora sings.

"Under the water!" Ruby sings.

"Under the sea!" Everyone sings.

"Yeah, we in luck here, Down in the muck here..." Sebastian sings.

"Under the seaaaaaaa!" Everyone sings and poses looking at Sebastian. The song ends and Ruby high fives Sora.

"So what do you think, Ariel?" Sebastian asks.

"Oh, I think it's a great song, Sebastian. It's just... it's not what I wanna sing." Ariel replies before she swims away, "I wanna sing about... how our two worlds can live in harmony - land and sea together!"

"Da Sea King would make chowder outta me if you sang a song like dat!" Sebastian cries out.

"If you won't listen, then I'm not going to sing at all." Ariel threatens.

"What?" Ruby asks.

"Ariel!" Sora calls out and swims after her with Ruby.

"How do I get myself into this situation?" Sebastian asks. Sebastian inadvertently tells Triton.

The group heads to the surface. Ruby looks over towards the shore with the group.

"Is that him?" Sora asks.

"Uh-huh." Ariel states.

"Let's say something." Donald suggests.

"No, don't." Ariel exclaims, "He's a human and I'm a mermaid. I... I don't know what he'd think." The prince drops something.

"What's that?" Ariel asks. She swims to the shore to look. It goes between some rocks.

"Oh, it must be his." Ariel states.

"But I can't reach it..." Ruby explains.

"Rats..." Sora states.

"Let's head to another world and see if we can find some magic to help us." Ruby suggests.

"Right." Sora replies.

[The Land of Dragons]

The group arrives in Mulan's world and they look around at the destroyed village. Ruby looks around with sad eyes. She looks at Sora and the others.

"I wonder how everybody's doing." Goofy states.

"Look!" Donald exclaims. They look over to see an Organization Thirteen person. Once spotted, he takes off running. They give chase.

"Wait!" Sora yells.

"Sora! Ruby!" Mulan exclaims spotting them as they were chasing the guy.

"Mulan, hey. No time to talk. We gotta catch that guy!" Sora explains.