Prologue

Ace's P.O.V

I glared out the window of the church I was in, the trees and the city around seemed more interesting than the conversation about being holy girls, that is me and my best friend of course, Minny, "why exactly do you keep going on and on about how both of us 'pretty girls' are going to heaven?" Minny asked Adam the pastor smiled "Well you two are just so nice and helpful to our community" He said, his grin unsettled me more than I already was, I shifted in my seat, trying to get into a better more comfortable angle, Adam was a registered sex offender in our big city, but most people just assume he's "trying to redeem himself" and it's annoying cause he was in the paper just the other week, a girl went missing and the last person who was seen with her was him. And they still haven't found her body yet.

I've struggled with addiction since I was 15, growing up people made me buckle under peer pressure, however when I turned 20 I started to seek help, THATS trying to redeem yourself. He was a bad person and I fucking knew it.

-time skip-

After the meeting me and Minny hugged a goodbye and she left, I grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked my car, I heard a voice call my name before  I opened my door, I looked back to see who it was and saw Adam. I looked at him and unsettling feeling growing in my gut, "hey Ace, can you come back into the church and help me with something?" He asked and I looked at him and shook my head "Sorry, I have to go, my family is meeting me for dinner" I lied to him, my family was mostly out of town, they lived separate in different places, and we've all been too busy to come together. Adam walked closer to me a big grin plastered on his face as he forced me against my car "I know your lying" he whispered into my ear "no I'm not" I said back tears threatening to come down my face.

He grabbed my arm aggressively and pulled me into the church, after we got inside he grabbed a rope and started tying my wrist and arms up, "What are you doing?" I asked trying to keep my cool "making sure you don't fight back." He said with a sadistic tone, at this point.

I still tried to struggle, trying to fight him, stomping on his foot and missing, after the 7th attempt he got annoyed and bent me over one of the church benches, I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with duct tape. "Now, now, we aren't going to alert anyone, now are we? good girl." He asked, I could feel hot tears fall down my face. As he removed my pants and started.

-time skip-

After a long, Longggg while, he finally stopped, I was crying, I could feel the dryness in my throat, as I looked behind to Adam, his eyes looked back in mine, a sinister smile followed, he grabbed a knife from under the church bench and for a second I thought about how no one noticed a knife under there but went back when I felt the knife stab through my wrist. Muffled screamed came out "oh hush, what do you need these for right now anyway?" He asked as the knife continued to cut through my wrist, before I passed out from exhaustion he stabbed a needle through my arm, "Now, now dear, no sleeping now" he said.

After several hours of a blood bath and not passing out as he took limb from limb I was sitting down looking at the ground, someone approached me "dear lord, what happened here?" A somewhat raspy voice asked, I looked up to see a man in a white suit and as tears streamed down my face his smile faded into a frown, "hey dear" he said crouching down "don't cry, I know it hurts, but it'll be over soon" he said putting his hand over my blood stained cheek, Adam had left I heard his car leave a while ago, the demon like man removed the tape from my mouth, "what's your name dear?" He asked I looked at him and coughed after trying to speak, he snapped his finger and a bottle of water appeared and he grabbed the back of my head "careful now" he said as he helped me drink the water.

"What's your name?" He asked again I took a deep breath and I looked at him "Ace" I said back, he smiled sadly again "on a scale from one to your about to die, how much pain are you in?" He asked I looked at him wondering if he was being serious "it's a real question, because I'm here to collect that man's soul" he said. "Where is he going?" I asked my voice broken and beaten from the events, he looked around at the limbs and blood scattered throughout the church, "where do you think he's going, dear?" He asked my body shook and an angry expression came to my face "I hope he burns in hell" I said with as much force and strength I could "well lucky for you, I can make that happen" he said back I looked at him confused "oh I forgot my manners, my name is Lucifer Morningstar, king of Hell" he said I looked at him shocked. "I can make your pain stop, but you need to let go of your mortality first, dear" he said and I looked at him "I have drugs pumping through my vains as much as I would love to die I can't close my eyes, as can be seen by the limbs around the floor." I said back

He frowned at my comment and looked at my still intact arm, "let me see what I can do, just stay still now, dear" he said it wasn't like I could move, after a second a glowing yellow light came from his hand but went away when the church door opened and Adam reappeared. "What the hell? Who are you, get away from that girl!" He yelled at Lucifer, however Lucifer's once sad face turned to that of anger "So your the one who did this to her?!" He yelled back, his angry voice shook the whole church. "So what she's just one of the several I've killed" he said practically bragging to Lucifer, as Adam spoke Lucifer's eyes became red with anger, his tall figure grew, 'is this his form when he's angry?!' I thought to myself as he looked at Adam "She's a woman who deserves to be treated like a person! Not have her limbs torn off!" He yelled, I started shaking with how scared I was, "I cut them off, and I didn't expect her to have that much muscle in her legs it got bloodier than I expected" Adam replied.

That didn't help his case though as Lucifer's arm extended and grabbed him, "I should tear you limb from limb for every limb you took from her" he said back as I fell over to my side landing on my once intact shoulder and I screamed from the pain, both men looked at me, Lucifer dropped Adam his size going back to normal, and he ran to me, "let me help you dear." He said he grabbed my side and my still intact half arm and sat me up straight. Before he went back to Adam he wiped the tears from my eyes, "what would you like me to do to him, dear, I mean he did- well, once I get rid of the drugs in your system, he killed you, how would you like to see him suffer?" He asked "I liked your idea" I said angrily. He nodded.

-after the blood bath-

Lucifer snapped his fingers and the blood from his clothes disappeared, and he walked over to me, I was getting sleepier now, he smiled down at me then used the same type of magical thing to get the drugs out of my system, "there you are dear, I'll stay with you until well, you know" he said and I nodded "before I do that though, I have a question I wanna ask, is that okay?" He asked as I felt the sleepiness getting to me and I nodded "if I make it so you can never be hurt like that in the afterlife would you take it?" He asked and I nodded, "okay, you'll be stuck serving hell, you know that right?" He asked and I nodded "okay then let me just..." he trailed off as he pulled out a stamp like thing and placed it on my chest. As my eyes closed he said one last thing "I'll see you there, dear" after that I felt my body die.