Minduelle turned around, looking at a wing of the stage, seeing all seven of the boys peaking their heads out. She smiled at them and waved at them, them waving back.

Minduelle took a deep breath and turned back to the crowd, feeling a lot better now that she had space. "Alright, who's first?"

-

"Mrs. Chung!" Minduelle called out to the president of the charity, holding an envelope in her hands. "I have a donation to make, please." Minduelle handed her the check, the president's eyes wide as she saw the huge wad of cash inside.

"M-Miss Lin. Are these your tips from-"

"No no, they're donations." Minduelle corrected, folding her hands in front of her. "They're all for your amazingly impactful charity. You deserve every last dollar in there." Truth be told, the majority of the money in there was from the boys, the rest from Minduelle's audience members that met with her afterwards. "Thank you for having me. I really enjoyed this experience."

"You can perform for us anytime!" Mrs. Chung laughed in disbelief, closing the envelope. "May I hug you? You've, you're..." She couldn't speak, just in so much shock.

"Of course, Mrs. Chung." Minduelle hugged the lady, realizing the older woman had started to cry.

"Th-this is going to help, this is going to help so many people." Mrs. Chung let go of the hug, trying to blink her tears away, holding the envelope tightly. "Thank you, Minduelle."

"You're going to help so many people." Minduelle smiled gently, her heart fluttering happily in her chest. "I look forward to following the success of KFL."

"We will do our best!"

Minduelle and Mrs. Chung parted after some final farewells and thank yous, Minduelle finally getting to go backstage and return to the boys...

She walked into the empty room, seeing a note tucked into her bouquet of flowers.

Hey Min! We blocked out as much time as possible in our schedules for this, but we had to get back to HYBE for our dance practice with some backup dancers! We'll be home around 6 o'clock and we'll make dinner! Again, your performance was amazing as always and we can't wait to talk more about it when we get back!!

Love you lots!

Jimin <333

(and the rest of them idiots i guess)

Minduelle lowered the note, staring at herself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, she forced a smile on her face. 'Alright. You had your fun. Time for the real world.'

Minduelle turned down her hearing aids before gathering her things and heading to her car. She kept her car quiet with no music, only keeping her hearing aids in for the driving part. But as soon as she got to the boy's place, she took the off and shoved them in her back, heading inside.

She journeyed to Namjoon's room, grabbing a sweatshirt before going to Jimin's, getting a pair of sweatpants and going to her own private bathroom. She locked the door and showered, scrubbing her face with just water in the shower, not caring how much it hurt and burned. Not caring that she ripped a cut open, not caring that tears were mixing with the water as she hit her bruised jaw.

Performing was the highest point in Minduelle's life. It always was. She felt alive and free when she performed. But after reaching your highest point, there was only one way to go afterwards.

Minduelle slowly sat down in the shower, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. She didn't know how loud she was or if there were any other noises going, her hearing aids at the bottom of her bag, and she didn't care. She just cried and cried, feeling so dead and useless. The pain of her father was etched into her skin. She didn't have anyone to talk to about her performance. She didn't have anyone to tell the exciting new bookings she had.