She was born to perform.

At moments like these, she was so relieved she never ended her life the day her mother died.

"There she is!" Hoseok announced, walking backstage with the rest of the boys.

"Lin Minduelle!" Jin whooped loudly, Jimin running over to her with a humongous bouquet of flowers. "South Korea's Star!"

"Uhm, I think that's me." Jungkook gave Minduelle a teasing smile, pulling her in for a hug. "You were amazing as always, Noona."

"My favorite fans." Minduelle sighed lovingly, a big smile on her face. "How were the other performers? I could only see them from the wings."

"Good, but not as good as you." Namjoon had his arms crossed, a proud smile on his face. "Everyone loved you out there."

"Miss Lin!" The president of LFK (Literacy For Korea) walked over to her, a big smile on her face. "Our profits almost doubled after you performed! You inspired so many more donations after your performance!" She touched her ear, Minduelle noticing the earpiece. "We're getting bombarded by donors and audience members asking to meet with you. Do you have business cards?"

Minduelle blinked rapidly, trying to process all of this. She knew people liked listening to her, but she really doubled the donations?? "I-I didn't bring-"

"I brought some." Yoongi held up his hand before pulling out a big stack from his suit pocket, handing them to Minduelle. "Go on, Min." Yoongi gave her a gentle push towards the charity president, Minduelle whisked away, five steps behind everything that was happening.

"How did you know?" Jin chuckled, nudging Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged. "I just knew."

-

"I only perform in public buildings, so all requests for in-house performances will be denied." Minduelle called, trying to balance the stack of audience's business cards with her own. "I apologize for any inconvenience, but I do perform at restaurants and bars if they are accommodating, oh excuse me!" Minduelle stumbled into a man, him holding her up by her waist immediately, not letting go. "Here you go." She shoved a business card into him, forcing him to let her go so she could return to her small space away from everyone.

"I can pay you two grande for a one-on-one performance, 30 minutes tops." An older man, probably in his sixties, smiled creepily at her, holding out his business card.

"No private performances." Minduelle politely declined, handing out her business card to the several hands outstretched to her. "But please, donations to LFK are always open on their website! You simply have to look up their name and-"

"Can you perform at my son's wedding?!"

"I need a pianist for my daughter's birthday party! She's turning 16!"

"Do you volunteer at schools?? I need a pianist to speak to my kids!"

"Where's your next performance!!"

Minduelle's eyes darted around the huge crowd around her, wondering where the heck the charity president went after she brought her out here. God there were so many people and they were getting so crowded around her, reaching for her, touching her, yelling at her.

"Alright alright! Back up from the pianist!" A security guard shouted into the crowd, at least five other guards helping control the crowd. "Line up in a single file line and Miss Lin will get to speak with all of you and ensure information is exchanged."

"Here you go, Miss." A security guard handed her her personal notebook and pen, Minduelle widening her eyes. "Your friends told me to give this to you."