"Let's get Mexican." Taehyung immediately suggested, Jimin's face lighting up.

"Ooo, Min loves Mexican." Jimin smiled happily and agreeing. "Is she over?"

"I think so." Taehyung hummed, not knowing if he should tell Jimin or not. But then that would reveal that Minduelle texted him privately and no one else. And then that would open a whole can of worms. "But I don't know. She said she was hanging out with Yoongi and Jungkook, right? So she should be home."

"Sounds about right." Jimin gestured to his phone. "Ask everyone their orders."

"I will." Taehyung smiled, looking down at his phone again.

- bangdamn we're fine -

taehyung - send your mexican orders

- yoongi -

taehyung - what happened with min

yoongi - how'd you find out?

taehyung - just tell me

yoongi - her dad hurt her. i didn't get to see her well, but she was covered in what i'm assuming was alcohol and she was definitely bleeding from her face. she completely shut down and hasn't let anyone near her. i think jin is close to convincing her to let him help her with her cuts though

taehyung - make sure no one is making her feel guilty or pressuring her to do anything she doesn't want to do. at least not for a little while. has she passed out?

yoongi - i don't know. she refuses to let anyone in her room

taehyung - okay. just be nice to her

yoongi - we know

Minduelle looked down at her bruised wrist, taking a deep breath to keep her tears at bay. Unfortunately, she didn't have any bandages or tape in her bathroom, so all of her wounds were out in the open and burning. She was in more unnecessary pain and she hated it.

But she hated the boys seeing her like this.

Minduelle slowly stood up, her hair partially dried from her shower. She pulled her sleeve down, covering her wrist, and walked to the door. Slowly, and with her good arm, Minduelle moved the chair away and unlocked her door, opening it.

Jungkook quickly stood up, sitting against the wall across from her door. Minduelle made eye contact with the youngest of BTS. Her youngest friend.

And he had to see her like this.

"Min," Jungkook whispered, slowly taking a step forward.

Minduelle's lip turned down and she lowered her head, ashamed. "I'm sorry." Her voice cracked, feeling so guilty. Guilty for the way she acted towards him and Yoongi and all of the boys who tried to talk to and help her.

She just... couldn't.

Jungkook took another step forward and gently pulled her in for a hug, holding her as securely as he could without accidentally hurting her. "This isn't your fault."

Minduelle started to cry more, the boys gathering around the two, anxiety and heart rates high, wanting to see her condition and wanting to help her.

"Minduelle." Jin touched her shoulder softly as Minduelle and Jungkook parted. He stared at the cuts and her swollen lip, smiling sadly, cupping her face. "Hey." Jin rubbed his thumb against her cheek. "How about I help you with your cuts and then we can get a nice, warm cup of tea, okay?"

Minduelle nodded, her lip quivering as she tried to keep it together, letting Jin take her hand-

"Ow!" She whimpered, pulling her hand back to her chest, Jin immediately retracting his hand as well.