"Everyone in this house seems to be on the struggle bus." Hoseok chuckled, putting a hand in his pocket.

"Well, it's the only day off this week." Yoongi sighed. "It's expected."

"Yeah." Hoseok nodded, looking around. "Well, I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want a plate?"

"Sure." Yoongi hummed. "I think I'll wake up Min in a little bit. She needs to do things to start feeling better."

"Good luck." Hoseok snorted and left, knowing Minduelle was a bear after a night of drinking. Hoseok dropped the present back off in his room before returning to the kitchen, making everyone in the house breakfast, cleaning up while he went. Taehyung woke up while he was cooking, hardly awake, laying his head down on the counter, just like Jin was.

Hoseok let the two sleep.

"Hey Hyung." Jungkook unleashed Bam and let his dog run off. "Breakfast smells good."

"Thanks." Hoseok smiled, sipping on coffee as he waited for the pancakes to cook. "Namjoon wants to murder you by the way."

"Why-oh shit." Jungkook smacked his forehead. "I completely forgot to give him medicine!" Jungkook took a long stride to the medicine cabinet but Hoseok shook his head, stopping him.

"I already gave him some. He'll probably forget about his murder plan though, so I wouldn't worry." Hoseok gestures to the coffee pot. "Can I get you a cup?"

"I'll make my own, thank you." Jungkook smiled gratefully for his hyung, Hoseok only nodding.

"Min," Yoongi gently woke up Minduelle, stroking her hair, knowing his voice alone would wake her. "Minduelle. It's time to wake up."

"Nooo." She mumbled weakly, snuggling deeper into Yoongi.

"Yessss." Yoongi mocked softly, but let her snuggle close to him. "We've got a yarn date today, remember?"

Minduelle grunted in response, trying to fall back asleep.

"And I think Jungkook wants to hang out with you today too. He said you'd been neglecting him." Yoongi smiled, slowly scratching her back.

"He wants me to teach him a song on the piano." Minduelle's voice was muffled thanks to her face being shoved against Yoongi's shirt. "He stresses me out."

"You love him and you know it." Yoongi chuckled, Minduelle relaxing against the vibrations in his chest. "Jiminie says he has a crochet request for you."

"If he asks me for another blanket, I'm murdering him." Minduelle finally had a smile and more energy to her voice, pulling herself out of her slumber. Minduelle yawned and slowly turned onto her back, away from Yoongi. "You're going to be so proud of me."

"For what?" Yoongi smiled, pushing himself up more so his back rested against the headboard of his bed. "Because last I checked, you're severely hungover."

"Shut up." Minduelle rolled her eyes. "I didn't pass out at all yesterday." She turned her head towards him and smiled. "One whole day without passing out."

"Oh wow." Yoongi was genuinely impressed. "That's really good."

"I still had that anxiety of not knowing when I was going to pass out all day though." Minduelle admitted, Yoongi humming in response. "I was getting really worried because I hadn't passed out when Namjoon picked me up and I really didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends."

"You're not embarrassing Min." Yoongi frowned, tapping her forehead three times. "Don't think like that."

"Yeah because me passing out and being emotionally unavailable for the next hour or so isn't embarrassing." Minduelle huffed, knowing Yoongi was just trying to make her feel better. "I guess I don't really remember much of last night. Maybe I did pass out while I was drunk. I don't know." Minduelle frowned softly and slowly sat up. "Where's my phone?"