two

Minduelle smiled softly as she worked on the final fin of the turtle, rocking herself in the rock chair from hours ago. Dinner and the movie with the boys had gone smoothly. Everyone had left during the movie to go to bed except Jimin and Jungkook, the two determined to finish it out. And they did, saying goodnight to Minduelle before retreating to their bedrooms as well.

"What are you still doing awake?"

Minduelle looked up from her crocheting, seeing a sleepy-eyed Yoongi standing across from her, holding his water bottle. "Crocheting."

"Why?" Yoongi walked to the kitchen, eyes barely open, feet dragging across the floor. "It's late."

"It's quiet." Minduelle shrugged, still crocheting, counting silently.

"Are we too loud for you?" Yoongi had a smile in his voice, filling up his water bottle with ice and then water.

"Seven men? Loud?" Minduelle gasped. "I would never say such a thing."

"Funny." Yoongi smiled as he walked over to the living room, taking a drink of his water. "How long are you going to stay awake?"

"I'm almost done." Minduelle reassured, her eyes remaining on her fin.

"Who's it for?" Yoongi sat down on the couch, watching her hands work quickly.

"Hoseok." Minduelle glanced up at Yoongi. "You don't have to stay awake or converse with me. You can go back to bed."

"I'd rather stay up."

Minduelle stopped crocheting, giving Yoongi a soft smile. "Thanks."

Yoongi just nodded once and took another drink of his water bottle. "Hoseok loves those things, whatever you call them."

"Amigurumi." Minduelle informed, Yoongi humming in agreement. "Yeah, they're really cute." Minduelle smiled softly, finishing the second last round. "You know who else really likes what I crochet?"

"Who?" Yoongi asked, eyes on the turtle.

"Someone named Min Yoongi." Minduelle gave Yoongi a teasing look, Yoongi scrunching his nose and mocking her words, Minduelle laughing. "You keep everything I make and I know you keep them on your desk."

"Well yeah." Yoongi shifted in his seat. "Yarn is expensive."

"Speaking of yarn." Minduelle moved her stitch marker over, keeping her eyes on her project. "Do you want to join me in a few days to shop for yarn?"

Yoongi sighed. "Sure."

"Can you bring your wallet because I'm going to forget mine." Minduelle kept her eyes down, a smile creeping up her face, knowing Yoongi was glaring at her. She looked up and smiled wider, Yoongi looking away with a smile on his face.

"Sure."

"Yes!" Minduelle leaned back happily, crossing her other leg. "Best day ever."

"You have to help me in the studio though, to make it even." Yoongi pointed at her, Minduelle shrugging.

"Sure. I know I'm better at producing songs than the man who claims to be the best in KPop." Minduelle couldn't help but grin, knowing Yoongi hated her little comments like that.

"I don't claim to be the best." Yoongi sat back in the sofa and crossed his arms. "I know I'm the best."

"Mhm." Minduelle mused, Yoongi glaring at her. "Who needs help from his dumb and inexperienced woman friend."

"Oh you know you're not dumb and you are far from inexperienced." Yoongi shook his head at her, Minduelle shrugging.

"I only know minor producing things from you and Hoseok and Namjoon." Minduelle shrugged, looking up at Yoongi. "Plus, I'm dumb because I didn't finish high school."