"You're all so louddddd!" Yoongi complained loudly, plopping himself down on the massage chair, shaking his head at them. "Yeah yeah! I did this and I did that! Blah blah blah." Yoongi mocked them, his voice just another addition to the chaos.

"Okay but who cares about dancing!" Jungkook finally jumped in, everyone having to shout over each other now. "I reached my highest note today! It was a Bb5 and I sounded so GOOD! But I also practiced my lower register-"

"And I still have the best lower register!" Taehyung decided to start an argument with Jungkook, the maknae shooting him a glare. "Because I practically am the best vocalist-"

"Yeah well I'm the Silver Voice!" Jin finally made it to the family room, joining the group standing around Minduelle, everyone but Yoongi now. "I'm clearly the best-"

"I'M THE ACE OF KPOP!"

"I'M THE DANCE MACHINE!"

"I'M THE GLOBAL IT BOY!"

"I'M THE LEADERS OF LEADERS!"

"I'M THE IDOL OF IDOLS!"

"AND I'M THE HAND OF MIDAS!" Yoongi shouted louder than everyone else combined, silencing everyone. "Who cares, losers." Yoongi grumbled, shutting his eyes. "We're all cool. But just because we're cool doesn't mean we can't take turns talking, dumbasses." Yoongi, with his eyes still closed, pointed at Minduelle. "How about you dickheads ask about her day first and then you can all take turns with a peaceful conversation?"

"That's a good idea." Jungkook mumbled, Jin rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, because I use my brain cells." Yoongi said under his breath, the maknae not hearing him. But Minduelle did, making her smile.

Jimin sat down on the floor in front of the woman, everyone following his lead. They all stared up at her with big eyes and brighter smiles. "Well, how was your day Noona?"

So, as much as Minduelle loved her peace and quiet, she loved the chaos her seven best friends brought with them just as much.

Minduelle shook her head with a smile. "You're all dorks."

"It's part of our charm." Taehyung grinned, Jungkook sending her a wink.

"Well I had a very good day, thank you for asking Jimin." Minduelle acknowledged, no longer rocking in her chair, her hand resting on Yeontan's back, her thumb rubbing against the dog's forehead. "I had my piano lessons in the morning, then I cleaned the house, watered my plants, worked on my novel for a little, then I came over here and made the cookies that I hid in the oven from you guys." Minduelle stopped there, watching the maknae line scramble to their feet and make a beeline for the oven, giggling amongst themselves as they did.

"Bring me one!" Jin called out, everyone else repeating the same words.

"Get it yourself!" Taehyung called back with his mouth full, two other cookies in his hands.

"Taehyung-ah." Minduelle warned gently, Taehyung glancing over at her before chewing and swallowing the rest of his cookie.

"Does everyone want one?"

"I want two!" Jin yawned and laid down on the rug, resting his hands on his stomach. "What else did you do today Min?"

"After I baked the cookies, I cleaned up the kitchen and dusted the place and then crocheted." Minduelle held up the half of her turtle that she had completed. "See?" Minduelle looked up at the three men in front of her.

But she was met with three glares, four if you count Yoongi off to the side.

"What?" Minduelle blinked, lowering her half-turtle.