my muse (husk x fem! reader fluff into smut)

Y/n and husk were sitting in the front room of the hotel. Since no one was home, he found no need to be sitting behind the bar, he would still be bored out of his mind. "I'm bored!" Y/n exclaimed as if reading his thoughts. "Join the club sugar." He said resting his chin on a fist.

"We should go out for a fancy dinner!" Y/n said excitedly, looking at him with a grin. He chuckled in response, looking at the clock to see it was already four. "That sounds nice. How about you go get ready and I'll get us a place?" He said sitting up and looking at y/n with a smile. "Ok! I'll wear the prettiest dress I own!" She said as she hopped up from the couch, practically skipping to their room. Husk chuckled, standing up and stretching his arms and wings, thinking about where they would go tonight.

After a little while he had a place in mind and went to go and get ready. Y/n, thankfully, was tucked into her old room, doing her makeup and humming sweet melodies. He had always loved her singing and humming, it made him purr like a damn kitten.

As husk was lost in thought he ran face first into alastor. Husker looked up at his unsettling face, everything about him just made husk uneasy. From his perminate smile to his lanky stature. Husk just never liked this demon, always clad in shades of red and black. His smile widened, if that was even possible."You need to watch where your going, husker my friend! What's got you so distracted?! " He said in a joyous tone. " None of your business, that's what. " Husk said, pushing past him. " I heard your taking y/n on a little date tonight? I have a good place in mind for the two of you! " He said, grabbing husks shoulder. " What is it sir? " He sighed as he faced the radio demon. "Oh husker, be a little more enthusiastic my friend! I'm only trying to help!" He said as he let go of his shoulder and stepped back. "It's called The In, it's a lovely establishment, truly. I think she would positively love it there!" He said and walked past him to wherever he was going. "Thanks" husk said to his back, alastor just started humming and spun his cane in response.

After an hour husk was ready, he had a white dress shirt on, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the top two buttons open. He also had black suspenders, dress pants and dress shoes. He thought he looked quite nice. Handsome even. He wanted to try for y/n, she was so excited for this and he didn't want to disappoint her.

He was checking his hair in a mirror by the front door of the hotel when he heard the click of heals coming down the stairs. He straightened to see her coming down the stairs.

She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. She had on a floor length satin black dress that made a swish sound when she walked. it has small sparkling stars all around the corseted bodice, falling tastefully into the skirt of the dress.  It had sheer, puffy sleeves that fell off her shoulders and gathered at her wrists, in the sleeves were also little stars flecked throughout. She had star and moons handing from a single pearl on each ear and she wore a necklace of silver stars.

"You look. . " He was at a loss for words, just looking at her made him feel nervous. She looked like a muse, waiting to be depicted by the most skilled painter in the world. "Are you ok husky?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Yeah! Yeah I am. You just- you look gorgeous." He said almost breathlessly. She giggled in response and clicked over to him, he noticed her full breasts bounce with every step she took, he quickly looked away, feeling his face turn a hue of pink.

"Shall we?" He said to her, offering an arm that she took with a beautiful smile. Husk smirked in response, leading her out the door and down the street. There was chaos everywhere but it never got to them, it never reached them, and if it did, husk wouldn't let it.