a long day(top! lute x fem! reader 🍋)

Lute had just gotten home from a day of training to y/n sitting in the living room reading a book. "Hi love!" She said, putting her book down and crossing to the door to hug lute. "I missed you!" She said merrily while giving lute a light squeeze. "I missed you too honey." Lute said sweetly as they sat down on the sofa.

"What did you do today? " Y/n asked, plopping down close to lute. She tried to listed to what y/n had asked, she really did, but all she could focus on was her full, unbound chest bouncing with every movement she made. "My day was good, what about yours?" She asked dryly, not being able to quite make out her response through the guilt she felt. She didn't want this to be the first thing she thought about when she got home, it seemed gross and shameful, but God, she had been thinking about her girlfriends sweet lips and her plump breasts all day. When it got too quiet, she could hear her little moans in her head as she daydreamed about eating her out, edging her for hours.

"Are you ok lute?" Y/n asked, you hung lutes shoulder and snapping her out of her day dream. "Oh, yeah im sorry, I just spaced off." She said, her face and ears turning a light hue of pink. "Are you sure your alright? You seem flushed." Y/n said, concerned edging her voice as she laid a hand on lutes face. Lute grabbed the back of y/n's hand, leaning her face into the sweet touch. She turned her head and kissed y/n's palm with love, making y/n blush and lutes blush deepening. "I've been thinking about you all day, you know that?" Lute said, scooting closer to her.

She cupped the base of y/n's head and pulling her closer. "You've been a plague to my thoughts, you made me fuck up so many times today." She said to y/n with a husky voice before she leaned in kissing her forcefully. Lute felt y/n's hands snake around her neck, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. Lute tangled her fingers into y/n's hair, giving it a light but firm tug, making her yelp. Lute broke the kiss and scooped y/n up in her arms. "We are gonna take care of this. Now. Aren't we princess?" She crooned as she strode to their room. Y/n nodded timidly as lute went through the door.

She set y/n down on the bed gently and got on top of her, kissing y/n as her hands wandered up and down her torso, lightly groping when she saw fit, earning small groans and moans from y/n. After a moment, lute started kissing down y/n's neck, lightly biting some spots and licking and sucking others. Y/n was giving her light moans of encouragement, making lutes pace quicken and her kisses and bites get more rough and sloppy. Lute was always very quick to the point with sex, never spending much time with sweet words or foreplay. But she was very good with after care, which made up for her roughness.

It had seemed that lute was getting impatient, just hearing those small moans from y/n's lips. Wanting more she sat up and looked down at y/n with mischief in her eyes and grabbed the collar of her shirt and ripped it down the front. Making y/n gasp. "Lute!" She cried as lute stripped y/n's pants off after she was done tearing her shirt down the front, leaving her breasts exposed. "This is what I like to see. Now be a good girl for me and make some real noise hm? ~" she hummed, leaning down and taking one of y/n's nipples into her mouth, lightly pinching it with her teeth making giving y/n a shock of pain, enhancing the the pleasure already there. "Lute! ~" she cried, fisting the sheets in her fingers, arching into lutes touch.

Lute gave a low chuckle against y/n's aching breast, enjoying the reactions she was now getting. Lutes hands explored the rest of y/n's body, running down the plane of her stomach and over her thighs, making y/n's breath hitch as she dipped her hand to her inner thigh, giving it a firm squeeze. "Lute please! ~" y/n whined, needing relief from the heat pooling in her gut. "Well, since you asked nicely.~" lute purred as her fingers dipped to the apex of y/n's thighs, earning a guttural moan from her lips. Lute worked expert circles around y/n's clit, bringing her closer and closer to her release. "Lute, I'm close! ~" she moaned and almost instantly, lute pulled her fingers away with a light hum. Y/n whined and arched her back in protest. But without a word lute got up off the bed and stripped off her pants and walked to their dresser.

She opened the third drawer and pulled out a double sided strap, with a smirk. "You've been good, so I'm gonna give you a reward, how does that sound? ~" she purred as she got back on the bed, grabbing y/n's let's go straddle her. "Good." Y/n said quietly as she watched lute insert one side of the dildo inside her with a hum of satisfaction. "You ready princess?" Lute asked as she probed y/n with the other side of the dildo. "Yes, please~" she moaned and lute took no time in pushing the toy in to the hilt, making y/n moan out in pleasure. Lute paused for a moment, letting them both adjust to the size and feel of it, and then she started a rough and quick pace, slamming into y/n so hard that their bodies made a lewd slap.

As the heat in y/n's stomach coiled up her moans got louder, as did lutes as her pace quickened, getting sloppy and erratic. "I'm close lute!~" y/n cried as her back arched off the mattress. Lute didn't say a word as she kept her fast, sloppy pace, pushing both of them over the edge with a scream. After a moment of catching their breaths and winding down from their high, lute pulled the toy out of them and got up to clean it and put it away. When she was done with that, she went into the bathroom connected to their room and started a bath. Y/n sat up, getting ready to get up when lute came back into the room. "Oh no, your not gonna be able to walk for a little while. Let me." She said sweetly as she scooped y/n up in her arms and strode to the bathroom where the tub was full.

The room smelled of lavender as she set y/n down in the warm water, the delicious heat swallowing her up. Lute stripped the rest of her clothes off and got in after her, sitting behind her and playing with her hair and rubbing her shoulders. After they soaked for a while, lute picked y/n up out of the water and dried them off and picked y/n back up and took them to their bed. They slept tangled together that night, their souls and their bodies.