Chapter 24: Friends In All Shapes and Sizes!

Start from the beginning

"Wow..." Ruby whispers.

"Ariel... We're here to help you, you know." Sora states.

"Oh, no - you four stay out of it!" Sebastian demands.

"But true love deserves to be together!" Ruby exclaims.

"Look who's talking." Sebastian states.

"Yeah! You were gonna tell her dad about it!" Donald sasses.

"What am I gonna do?" Sebastian asks. Sebastian left to tell Triton anyway. Ruby sighs happily as she watches Ariel's love for the human prince wash into the water.

"Girls are weird." Sora whispers and Ruby bats at him rolling her eyes.

"This is terrible though. We've got to do something." Sora says.

"She can't be in the musical like that." Goofy adds.

"I'll sing her part instead." Donald suggests

"No way, not a chance." Sora explains.

"Why not?" Donald fires back.

"Hey, it's Sebastian." Goofy states, interrupting.

"Dis will never work..." Sebastian explains swimming to them.

"What's up?" Sora asks.

"I've composed a perfect song for de musical, but I think it's gonna be too complicated for you." Sebastian states.

"Aw, c'mon! How hard can it be?" Sora asks. They read the song and Sora wasn't strong enough for it. They head out to get stronger. They end up in another world magically.

[Pride Lands]

Upon arrival in the new world, Sora, Donald, Goofy and Ruby's shapes were changed once more. Ruby was a golden yellow lion cub and Sora was a brown lion cub as well. Ruby's eyes were the same. Around Sora's neck was the necklace he always wore and Ruby had the seashells that Xion gave her. Ruby stares in shock as she looks at Sora.

"Whoa, check us out." Sora replies.

"You're a lion." Ruby states.

"So are you." Sora replies.

"WHAT?!" Ruby asks and looks herself over. She looks at Donald and Goofy. Donald was a bird and Goofy was a turtle.

"You went from being a sea turtle to being a turtle." Ruby replies.

"This place is kind of creepy though." Sora states.

"Uh-huh." Donald replies. Ruby looks around and she gasps.

"Guys..." Ruby states before she hunkered back behind Sora. They realized they were surrounded.

"Heartless?" Sora asks.

"I dunno, Sora. I got the feelin' they might live here." Goofy replies.

"Don't mind us! Just passing through! We won't be any trouble!" Donald exclaims.

"Yeah, that's right." Sora exclaims.

"Don't be silly. We'd love you to stick around for lunch." A female hyena states.

"Um... we didn't bring anything to eat..." Sora states.

"That's not going to be a problem." A male states. Ruby gulps.

"What's going to be for lunch?" Ruby asks.

"Gawrsh, Sora - I think WE'RE the lunch" Goofy states. The guys all gulp too. The final Hyena laughs.