Chapter 17 ~ Stuff

Now playing

Yes or No
Huh Yunjin, Crush
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

"what's on your mind ?"
___________________________

NO ONE'S POV

As soon as Chaeryoung entered the hallway, she saw everyone cheering and getting ready for today's basketball match.

Heeseung, Wonbin, Danielle and Seunghan were together in the hallway, waiting for Chaeryoung.

But before noticing them, Chaeryoung bumped into a tall figure. She looked at the person which turns out to be none other than Song Kang with some boys of his team.

"Oh hey!!" He said with a smile as she smiled back. "You coming to the basketball match ??" He asked.

"Uhh....yeah" Chaeryoung replied with a smile. "Cheer for me" he whispered in her ear making her stop. As he smiled while getting back to his position and winked at her while leaving.

The scene was being watched by all 4 of them. As Heeseung stormed out of the place and went to the basketball court.

"Be with Chaeryoung hmm" Seunghan said to Danielle as she nodded in response and Seunghan & Wonbin left to the basketball court following Heeseung.
__________________________________

The whole school was slowly coming sitting in the basketball court, ready to cheer their teams. Chaeryoung and Danielle came as Chaeryoung saw Heeseung, she was about to go to him until he ignored her.

"The heck!! Now what is up with Heeseung ??" Chaeryoung asked as Danielle replied. "He saw you and Song Kang together in the Hallway"

"Aishh!!" She said in frustration. "It's alright, he's just jealous...try to talk things out with him okay ??" Danielle said with a smile as Chaeryoung nodded and put her head on Danielle's shoulder.

The game was about to start, the captains of the 2 teams which is, Heeseung of the 1st one and Song Kang of the 2nd. The both captains were standing in the middle infront of eachother.

Heeseung and Chaeryoung suddenly made an eye contact and on that time only the game started and Song Kang took the opportunity to score the goal for his team.

The first point was of Song Kang's team which was scored by himself only.

Heeseung looked at Chaeryoung but broke it in a second. After which he scored one point for his team.

Everyone started cheering whoever were supporting his team, same with Danielle but not Chaeryoung.

It was the final 5 minute game left, which mean which ever team scored the first this time wins Cuz they were having the same score.

The pressure was there upon the both teams, as the time started and Heeseung got the ball, passing it to Seunghan and Seunghan to Wonbin to shoot as he was near the goal

Wonbin shooted the ball but a guy from the other team stopped it and took the ball.

1 minute was left when the ball was with Song Kang. Heeseung somehow got the ball from him and immediatly passed it to Wonbin and Wonbin to Seunghan because he was the only one near the goal.

He passed the ball as Seunghan didn't expect that they'll ask him to do the goal but when Heeseung looked at the time, there was no choice left Cuz it was only 15 seconds of game left so, Heeseung & Wonbin looked at each other and nodded in approval to pass the ball to Seunghan.