Chapter 10 ~ Challenge

Now playing

Batter Up
Babymonster
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

"I'mma boss baby"
__________________________

NO ONE'S POV

"Thanks for the ride dad" se said as he replied. "No worries, have fun at school you two!!" The both nodded in response.

As they entered, the whole campus started to stare and whisper. Which made Chaeryoung's blood boil.

"Will you guys shut up!! Or I have to bring some tape to zip up your hella mouths forever!!" Making Heeseung's eyes wide open.

"Uh....she's just not in a mood, you guys carry on. Hehe"

She glared at him making him whine "Heyy~~I was just being nice. Come on!!"

"Don't talk to me for the rest of the day" the whole campus were side eyeing the scene and hearing the drama.

She walked away from him but stopped before entering the hallways. "I'LL SNATCH Y'ALL FUCKING EYESBALL, PEOPLE!!" as everyone started to act as if nothing happened.

They were in the hallways as Heeseung was apologizing while she was going towards her locker. Taking out her books from the locker not paying attention to his words.
She was about to close the locker but he did it first.

"Are you even listening to me!?"

"Oh let me think--nope" she answered. She was about to go until Wonbin and Danielle came.

"Gurl!! You two serious!!" Making Chaeryoung confused. "What!!" Danielle sighed then replied.

"I mean coming school TOGETHER AGAIN!! I know that you don't keep secrets away from me but seriously if you two are secretly dating t-"

"Danielle!! Are you jinjja crazy!! Why would I be dating secretly and specially HIM!!" Heeseung gasps dramatically. "Excuse me"

Chaeryoung sighs "I just came to school with him because he stayed at my hou--and what the freaking hell did I just said"

"WHAT!!" Wonbin and Danielle said in a sync as Chaeryoung was there, cursing herself from inside.

"Okay so, I know it may sounds awkward but I'll surely explain everything to you two in lunch.....and yeah my first class is not with either of you two but Lee, so we'll get going....BYE!!"

She took his hands and dragged him all the way to the class as the bell rang on the same time so they went to their classes too.

"Oh come on!! Mr. Jang!!" She groaned because the bell rang 5 minutes ago but their maths teacher is still teaching.

"I can totally hear you, Ms. Park" He said with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

Hearing that her eyes open widely as she smiled at him forcefully "I LOVE MATHEMATICS!! WAHH. Continue sir!!"

"That's the spirit!!" Hearing that she was almost gonna smack her head on her desk but Heeseung put his palms being annoyed by his everyday duty as her seatmate.

"We'll continue tomorrow" he said and left happily after finishing a whole chapter. She was sleeping on his palms as when Wonbin and Danielle entered the class so he decided to wake her up.

"Chaeryoung h--" but she stormed off at him. "Yahhh!!" She woke up as she saw nobody but her friends and Heeseung in the classroom.

"HE'S GONE!! YESSS!!" she started punching Heeseung on his arm happily. "YAYY--oh ahh--" until Mr. Jang entered the classroom.

"I was just here to take my pen....looks like you're happy Ms. Park" Said Mr. Jang

"Ani!! I was jus--" He gave his sarcastic smile as he said. "Don't worry I'll add the whole lunch to make you all study maths the next time.....until then....ENJOY!!"

"Nehh--" she said while faking her smile and as he left she continued "I hate that teacher!!"
--------------------------------------------------

They were going inside the cafeteria as everyone was doing their own work.

Heeseung was not there with them on that time because he left to answer a phone call he got from his dad.

"Oh look!! The losers are here" said Karina making Chaeryoung groan. "Oh my hella god!! You really wanna get in my way whenever I want PEACE!!"

They goes towards an empty table and sat there. "So, you took all the attention that you wanted from him. Just because your dad's are best friends, doesn't mean that he'll do whatever you want from him, loser"

Chaeryoung scoffs while standing up. "So, it's about Lee, huh!!? Got it!!" Heeseung entered but Danielle gave him a 'come quietly' look which he did.

As Chaeryoung continues "And yeah, one more thing, he's not giving me attention because our dad's friendship or something. Neither I want his attention nor he's giving me attention" she continues again.

"Also, get over him already...cuz honey, he's never gonna be yours. He'll better die alone rather than being with a typical pick me like you". On the other hand, Heeseung smiling and feeling proud with Danielle and Wonbin because of her words.

"Is that so ?" Said Karina but got interrupted by a school announcement.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS!! This is for you all to inform that we'll have prom this year which will be held anytime in next week for the 11th and 12th graders. So partner up and start your shopping" the principal said cheerfully.

"Well, I ain't going!!"

"Yes you are going Ms. Park" the principal said making her shocked.

"The heck!!" She said.

"Yes, everyone is going...no matter what or else, be ready to lose your subject enrichment marks. Also, you'll get your invitation cards in your locker. THANK YOU!!" the principal finished as Chaeryoung sighed in frustration.

"What happened!!? No partner....oh right who am I even asking. The girl who never even had a boyfriend before" said Karina.

"Yea I accept I don't have one!! but I know you do cuz you're the girl who always want to have rich boys around her......you know you're.....attention seeker pick me type" as Karina scoffs.

"Oh so, I'm a pick me ?? Then I'm challenging you to attend the prom with a date and have the crown of this year. Either it is the princess one or the queen one" Karina said.

As Chaeryoung just looked at her in disgust "NOT INTERESTED!! Thank you"

"I know you're not gonna say yes Cuz you accept it or not but can't even deny the fact that you're Nothing infront of me" she says as Chaeryoung scoffs.

"Fine!! I'll accept the deal. I'm confident about losing but what's worse than not even trying!!"

"Oh--okay!! Deal" Karina says while offering her a handshake which she accepts.

TO BE CONTINUED
VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
___________________________
AUTHOR'S CORNER

It's 11:51 PM here in Seoul and I'm dying but I forgot how to sleep 💀 so here is a new chapter. Now the twist has begun so I hope you guys would like it and I'll try to publish at least 1 chapter daily.

~ayoitsme